AP renewal prices? Extra months free?

dizzneebabe

SOME IMAGINATION!!!
DVC Silver
Sorry, I went through the threads, but couldn't find any info for 2019.

My husband and I purchased APs last year and it's almost time for our next renewal. Does anyone know the renewal prices for this year and are they offering any months free? I thought I remember last year it was 6 months free.

Also, has sponsorship been discontinued? I'm reading conflicting info!

Thanks!

The renewal prices are the same as regular prices. You currently get 4 months free if you renew before you AP expires and yes, the sponsorship has been discontinued (but that didn't work for renewals anyway)
I was thinking about this today, do you know when they send out the offers for the renewal? My AP expires in little under 3 months. I do not remember from last year how far in advance I got an offer.

I do hope there is an offer, in the annual review of Disney's finances, apparently DLP had a good year :P

You can get the offer for the 4 months free if you upgrade two months before or one month after the expiration date.
If your last visit is slightly off, head to the Annual Pass Desk and ask if they can make an exception for you. Most likely, they will be able to grant you the privilege.

You can get the offer for the 4 months free if you upgrade two months before or one month after the expiration date.
If your last visit is slightly off, head to the Annual Pass Desk and ask if they can make an exception for you. Most likely, they will be able to grant you the privilege.
Thanks, they will expire while we are there, so it sounds like it should work out just fine?

Thanks, they will expire while we are there, so it sounds like it should work out just fine?

If your passes expire while you're there, everything will be fine. I would suggest you try the AP desks outside the Walt Disney Studios park, at the right of the ticketing windows, as they are usually less crowded than the AP desk in the Disneyland Park (as few people know they are here).

We didn't get an email either, and ours run out the end of this month.
Leaving today though for a week at the DCR, and hoping to renew whilst there and get the extra 4 months offer.

We didn't get an email either, and ours run out the end of this month.
Leaving today though for a week at the DCR, and hoping to renew whilst there and get the extra 4 months offer.

No email required, you'll definitely get 4 months free!

MY AP expires on November 23rd, how can I get this 4 month free offer ???

Just renew your AP. The offer is automatic.

I just noticed that this thread was for Disneyland Paris, does the free 4 months apply to an AP for WDW Florida, or are they the same ?? Confused ??

There is a renewal rate at WDW, I think it is a little bit less interesting than at Disneyland Paris. You can renew online two months before your pass expire, and the discount will apply automatically.

Not sure about DLR, think it is the same.

For those who are interested, I've just received an e-mail to extend my AP: 12 months + 4 months.
Í've received the e-mail exactly 2 months before my AP expires.

There is an option to do it online, but after the trouble I went through online last time, I'll probaby do it at the park during my Halloween visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!