AP resort prices compared to Summer Fun. Can an AP holder check for me?

Rosanne

DIS Veteran
So, I know nothing is for sure in terms of a reservation working out anyway but ... My daughter's AP was scheduled to expire April 13. I know it will be extended by however many days the parks are closed to her. I booked a July 1-5 trip in case Disney opens up then. I booked Movies for a Fun Sun deal for $158 a night. We would also be interested in POR which was showing at $234 a night.

Because my daughter's AP is in limbo land, when we try to check how much a room would be with the AP discount it just directs her to buy a new AP. I know I could call Disney for the discount and stuff but if there's an AP holder out there with a slow day or who is just extra helpful I was wondering if you could see if those two resorts have a decently lower rate for July 1-5 with AP and if so, we'll follow up.

TIA!!!

For July 1 - 5, there are currently AP discounts at ASMovies starting at $148.20 per night (before tax) and POR starting at $204.94 per night (before tax).

So, I know nothing is for sure in terms of a reservation working out anyway but ... My daughter's AP was scheduled to expire April 13. I know it will be extended by however many days the parks are closed to her. I booked a July 1-5 trip in case Disney opens up then. I booked Movies for a Fun Sun deal for $158 a night. We would also be interested in POR which was showing at $234 a night.

Because my daughter's AP is in limbo land, when we try to check how much a room would be with the AP discount it just directs her to buy a new AP. I know I could call Disney for the discount and stuff but if there's an AP holder out there with a slow day or who is just extra helpful I was wondering if you could see if those two resorts have a decently lower rate for July 1-5 with AP and if so, we'll follow up.

TIA!!!

Movies standard: $148

POR standard: $204. Pretty much all categories are showing availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter