AP Room Only Discount

prov3v56

Blessed in more ways than I can count!
I am planning on buying an annual pass at the beginning of April for my June trip. Is there anyone who would be willing to look at the AP room only discounts for June 8-10 for me? Since I have not bought the pass yet, I am unable to see them. I currently have a garden view at Port Orleans Riverside for $471.76 total including tax for the 2 nights. (Booked through undercover tourist)

Thank you,

Jannee

I am planning on buying an annual pass at the beginning of April for my June trip. Is there anyone who would be willing to look at the AP room only discounts for June 8-10 for me? Since I have not bought the pass yet, I am unable to see them. I currently have a garden view at Port Orleans Riverside for $471.76 total including tax for the 2 nights. (Booked through undercover tourist)

Thank you,

Jannee
The only room type available at POR for your dates with a passholder discount is a royal room-garden view for $575.68 including tax.

Coronado Springs - standard view is $388.18
Caribbean Beach - standard view is $381.34 with tax

None of the other resorts seem to be cheaper than $477 except for the value resorts and the two resorts I listed above.

Did you want to look at any other resorts?

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your help!!! If possible could you look at the deluxe resort discounts? I am open to any of the deluxe resorts for those dates.

Thank you so much for your help!!! If possible could you look at the deluxe resort discounts? I am open to any of the deluxe resorts for those dates.
There are a lot of deluxe resorts that have discounted rooms, but none of them are very cheap. For instance, a standard view at Wilderness Lodge is $738.24

Last edited:
Hi ...
I am going to buy an AP either when I get to Disney in April, or do you think I should buy it now? Then I could see if I get a discount for a room during my stay.
I'm there April 7-13 ... any idea what the current AP discount is for POR .. or if there is any availability at all. haha Thanks =)

Hi ...
I am going to buy an AP either when I get to Disney in April, or do you think I should buy it now? Then I could see if I get a discount for a room during my stay.
I'm there April 7-13 ... any idea what the current AP discount is for POR .. or if there is any availability at all. haha Thanks =)

$221/night at POFQ River View--total with tax is $1495.13. Nothing at POR for 2 adults for those dates at this time.

$221/night at POFQ River View--total with tax is $1495.13. Nothing at POR for 2 adults for those dates at this time.
Thanks you so much! So that seems like a little discount from the normal rake rate fro POFQ. I'm actually really surprised there is availability at all.

I'm thinking I should go ahead and buy my AP now, to get that deal ....:confused3 Thoughts / opinions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter