AP with 50% Capacity..

TK94840

Earning My Ears
So...Once Disney opens their parks again, will our annual passes be active again?

I see it be a pain to get into the parks if your AP, knowing they will only be doing reservations to get into the parks. Maybe Disney will give a choice to reactive our passes after the capacity guidelines lift? Paid all this money and we wont know if we will be able to get into the parks is crazy..
Thoughts?

So...Once Disney opens their parks again, will our annual passes be active again?

I see it be a pain to get into the parks if your AP, knowing they will only be doing reservations to get into the parks. Maybe Disney will give a choice to reactive our passes after the capacity guidelines lift? Paid all this money and we wont know if we will be able to get into the parks is crazy..
Thoughts?
No one knows. The only indication we have is that SDL is extending AP’s during their limited opening. WDW may do the same, but haven’t said.

No one knows. The only indication we have is that SDL is extending AP’s during their limited opening. WDW may do the same, but haven’t said.
Hope Disney does the same.. Can't wait for all this mess to be over with.

Do we know they will only be doing reservations to get into the parks?

No, nothing has been announced.

Shanghai is using an advanced reservation system, although Chapek covered tracks on the recent earnings call that procedures used there may not be used for the domestic parks.

Still in a wait and see mode for now.

Not sure how they'll do it, but they will have to limit AP access if they are to stay at whatever their limited capacity is.
Whether you register to go to a park with your AP for a certain day.
Glad its not my decision.
Hopefully we will have more of an idea when Disney releases their proposed reopening plan this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!