Apcot?

wallyb

<font color=blue>Love My Stella-rella!<br><font co
I think this is the new plan for Epcot SSE
Let's call it Apcot.
apcot.jpg

;)

Don't laugh - there was a very serious plan several years ago to split Epcot into two seperate gates with the Future World segment being sold, leased or heavily sponsored by Microsoft. But no matter how hard Disney tried, Bill Gates found better things to do with his company's money. And it looks like Steve Jobs will need to set aside a tidy sum for lawyer rather than spend it to build a roller coaster in front of 'The Land'.

Don't laugh - there was a very serious plan several years ago to split Epcot into two separate gates with the Future World segment being sold, leased or heavily sponsored by Microsoft. But no matter how hard Disney tried, Bill Gates found better things to do with his company's money. And it looks like Steve Jobs will need to set aside a tidy sum for lawyer rather than spend it to build a roller coaster in front of 'The Land'.

Oh, that's interesting - thanks for the news. :thumbsup2

I love it! They can sell a bunch of tickets for an inflated price and then drop the price by a couple of hundred bucks the next week! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter