APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garden view ap rates are up for Portofino for first week January.

I haven't been able to see any if the AP rates.

We stayed at HRH last year and I had no issues. I was able to insert the APH code and room rates came up.

We Want to stay this year at Portifino. I know rates for March are not close to being out but I do want to see how to view the AP rates so I went into the Universal and Lowes sites but did not see an AP rate of any sort for first week of January.

Can you tell me how you accessed the rate? Does it matter what device you use -I'm on my iphone?

We stayed at HRH last year and I had no issues. I was able to insert the APH code and room rates came up.

We Want to stay this year at Portifino. I know rates for March are not close to being out but I do want to see how to view the AP rates so I went into the Universal and Lowes sites but did not see an AP rate of any sort for first week of January.

Can you tell me how you accessed the rate? Does it matter what device you use -I'm on my iphone?
I went to the Loews site. Where you have the option to do an advanced options, click on promotions and type the code APH. That should bring them up. You search each hotel individually.

I use this link on my laptop....and it works on an iphone. You just need to enter your dates at the top and it will give you the APH rates for all the Universal Hotels at the same time. If you just click on it as it right now, there are APH rates for PBH. If you change the dates to Jan 2-3, you can also see APH rates for PBH.

https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/default.aspx?zipcode=&pCode=UEPBH,UEHRH,UERPR,UESFR,UECBB,UEAVH&adults=2&children=0&rooms=1&checkin=12/12/2017&checkout=12/14/2017&promoType=&promo-code=&group-code=&promo=aph&sr=&iata=&hgID=641

Last edited:

I went to the Loews site. Where you have the option to do an advanced options, click on promotions and type the code APH. That should bring them up. You search each hotel individually.

Thank you!

I had to go into the Lowes site twice. Second time I was able to find the promo section and was able to see the PH prices after entering the APH code.

Boy, Universal sure doesnt make it easy and I thought Disney was difficult to reserve and plan.

I use this link on my laptop....and it works on an iphone. You just need to enter your dates at the top and it will give you the APH rates for all the Universal Hotels at the same time. If you just click on it as it right now, there are APH rates for PBH. If you change the dates to Jan 2-3, you can also see APH rates for PBH.

https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/default.aspx?zipcode=&pCode=UEPBH,UEHRH,UERPR,UESFR,UECBB,UEAVH&adults=2&children=0&rooms=1&checkin=12/12/2017&checkout=12/14/2017&promoType=&promo-code=&group-code=&promo=aph&sr=&iata=&hgID=641

Excellent thank you for your help!

Woohooo! Was finally able to get APH rates for my stay starting 1/4. Garden view 2 queen and king rooms, $231, upgrade to Portofino suite. Checking multiple times a day finally paid off.

Rates were not showing on the Universal site, but did come up on the Loews site.

Oops, forgot to add - this was at the Portofino

Woohooo! Was finally able to get APH rates for my stay starting 1/4. Garden view 2 queen and king rooms, $231, upgrade to Portofino suite. Checking multiple times a day finally paid off.

Rates were not showing on the Universal site, but did come up on the Loews site.

Oops, forgot to add - this was at the Portofino

How many people was this for? Just wondering as I am looking for the 4th-7th and the rate for 3 adults was 303 I think.

It's my thread, not mac's. :)
I added the link to the first post. Thanks!

Great! I thought it was important that the link get posted on the first page and I thought I'd suggest it to our super mod, mac, in hopes that it could help more people.

Last edited:
Mac....can we add this link to the original post? It saves people a lot of time searching each hotel individually on the Loews site.

It was already added

But if it wasn’t, I can add to any thread in our forums

Great! I thought it was important that the link get posted on the first page and I thought I'd suggest it to our super mod, mac, in hopes that it could help more people.

No worries...I'm not usually checking the site on weekends, but I'm generally around here during the week. Thanks for the link!

Royal Pacific has AP rates up. We just changed to that hotel. Ten dollars cheaper than PB and a shorter walk to parks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter