APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I originally had a King Suite at RPR for Oct. 5-12th for $329/night, but my daughter changed her mind and wanted PBR instead. So we now have a Club Deluxe queen at PBR, same dates, for $363/night.

Not APH rate so I hope it’s okay to post here, but RPR had cheaper room rates come out today. I’ve been trying to get my in-laws into RPR with us (they decided to come after we booked) and the cheapest had been $284 for RPR. Today it is $232 for a smsm rate queen waterview end of August.

Still hoping for APH rates for my dates but idk if my $213/night smsm rate for our room will be beat!

Based on previous years is there any likelihood of getting an APH for December 25th? We were thinking about ending our trip in a club level room if we could get one!

I'm still checking twice a day to get an APH rate on my Club King room at HRH for September to no avail.
I did notice that for the same price I can get a Jurassic Suite at RPH but my kids (3 and 10 months) have no interest in dinosaurs.
I'm hoping as the dates get closer more availability might open up.

Suites at Portobello are $100 a night more than HRH and you get a whole living area! But I just don't like the "look" of the resort, looks a bit too fancy for us.

I'm still checking twice a day to get an APH rate on my Club King room at HRH for September to no avail.
I did notice that for the same price I can get a Jurassic Suite at RPH but my kids (3 and 10 months) have no interest in dinosaurs.
I'm hoping as the dates get closer more availability might open up.

Suites at Portobello are $100 a night more than HRH and you get a whole living area! But I just don't like the "look" of the resort, looks a bit too fancy for us.
When you stay at Portofino it doesn’t feel fancy at all, it’s so nice and relaxing.

is there something going on the third week of august??? no regular rooms available for Portofino or hard rock?

I’m jealous! I’ve been checking multiple times daily for 8/25-31 at RPR since last fall and only ever see suites.

It is very strange! There seem to be a lot of rooms available but they don't seem to be opening them up to the stay more save more or the APH rates. I would keep checking!

I already have my room booked for a future rock star suite. But i check everyday to see if i can find cheaper rates for our travel dates 10/24 -10/28

I’m the same week! They skipped right over us 😱
It is very strange! There seem to be a lot of rooms available but they don't seem to be opening them up to the stay more save more or the APH rates. I would keep checking!

I’m checking several times a day! Right now I have Sapphire Falls booked. I could get Hard Rock or PBR but the price is a bit out of budget. I’m considering upgrading my AP to Premium and doing Early Entry then pool time at SF then after 4:00 PM with the Express.

I’m not seeing any club rooms available the week I’m going.. I booked through aph link . Do they open the club rooms at a later time? Second week August

They are out, are you using the link from the first post in this thread? AP rates have been out for dates through November 2nd for a while now.

Thank you just used the link. Its for hospitality suite and up . Could they ever add on? Forbregular rooms or rock star suite

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts