Apple Watch wearers: how many months of perfection

avengerspoilerer

Mouseketeer
I received an Apple Watch last December and since the 31st of December I have had perfect circles every day since then. So five and a half months? It has become my addiction.

I happen to suffer from FOMS and am even thinking of working out after midnight so I can sleep late tomorrow a.m. I want to be able to get perfection tomorrow and with the USNWT playing, I hope to get all my goals and sleep late!

I have several international trips coming up and I am already worrying about Getting perfection those days and they are months away!

I am loving the Apple Watch. I know I have had it for a couple years, but I am still enjoying it. I like to track my physical activity...it has been keeping me motivated. My main thing was to be able to read texts while at work and not have to get out my phone originally.

My watch keeps dropping between the pillows on the sofa. But alas, it was a clown watch and not an apple watch. I always dance with Disney music when I find it.
I bet if you got sat next to a kid on a plane that wanted to sit next to his mother you'd really be able to keep them occupied with your clown watch.

I bet if you got sat next to a kid on a plane that wanted to sit next to his mother you'd really be able to keep them occupied with your clown watch.
You may be right. I've heard Coach Tomer also has a clown watch.

@avengerspoilerer . I like to Cruise. Can you testify that the Apple watch will work on cruises? In other words, can you testify on cruises reliability?

Last edited:
Perfection is overrated IMO. I love my Apple Watch but I won’t let it rule my world. The biggest flaw with the activity rings is that you cannot set goals for individual days. So, no extra credit for a day you went way above and beyond and no credit for an easy/rest day. It’s all or nothing. I use a rolling average and as long as I hit that I’m not bothered if miss closing a ring or two.

I am happy for hitting my circles for as long as I have. It is my healthy addiction and I push myself to increase the move ring higher every month.

I use mine for a variety of things besides workouts. I have some choose your own adventure apps I read on my watch when waiting around and I use it for my grocery shopping list. I prefer to use the app Stepz for step counting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter