Applesauce

sumismommy

Carewmommy
Do they have apple sauce pouches on DCL? If not I will just bring some. My toddler likes to have them everyday.

I don't remember seeing them on any of our cruises. They do have yogurt and single serve cereal containers at Cabanas though that you can take. Now that you mentioned the applesauce pouches, I think I will bring some on our next cruise for my dd.

I can't remember seeing them either. Maybe inquire with guest services, but I think not.

We didn't cruise when my dd was a toddler, but from what others have said on here, they will puree foods for little ones in the MDR. So if you bring some pouches and run out, you could probably ask about having some applesauce made for you. You could ask your head server about this on your first night to see if it is something they can do. On our last cruise my dd told me she wanted some blueberries or strawberries when we were at dinner. At home she eats a bowl of them every day. I told her they didn't have them on the menu so she'd have to do without. About 5 mins later our waiter comes to our table with a bowl of them. We didn't even know they had heard her ask me for some. Every night when we went to our table they had a bowl of them for her. She was so happy. If there is something you would like to have, they will try to get it for you if they can.

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one with an applesauce addicted toddler. :flower1: We are currently trying to cut back from multiple pouches a day.

We didn't cruise when my dd was a toddler, but from what others have said on here, they will puree foods for little ones in the MDR. So if you bring some pouches and run out, you could probably ask about having some applesauce made for you. You could ask your head server about this on your first night to see if it is something they can do. On our last cruise my dd told me she wanted some blueberries or strawberries when we were at dinner. At home she eats a bowl of them every day. I told her they didn't have them on the menu so she'd have to do without. About 5 mins later our waiter comes to our table with a bowl of them. We didn't even know they had heard her ask me for some. Every night when we went to our table they had a bowl of them for her. She was so happy. If there is something you would like to have, they will try to get it for you if they can.

Strawberries are another thing he has to have everyday!

When my children were toddlers I took something called the "Happy Baby Food Grinder" with us everywhere. I would ask restaurants to bring out steamed veggies or fruits plus yogurt or broth and grind it up. Great way to cut back on waste and costs far less.

When my children were toddlers I took something called the "Happy Baby Food Grinder" with us everywhere. I would ask restaurants to bring out steamed veggies or fruits plus yogurt or broth and grind it up. Great way to cut back on waste and costs far less.
I had a Happy Baby Food Grinder for my sons!

We've cruised with littles on several occasions. Never found any pouch foods onboard but have brought our own each time. I'm packing some applesauce pouches and a few others for our cruise next month, mostly for convenience for our youngest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter