• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

appliances

528it

Earning My Ears
Good morning,
My wife and I will be staying in a studio at BCV from 10-25 till 11-02 and I was just wondering if I could get a full size coffee maker and blender from mousekeeping or do I need to bring ours. We will be driving so it is not a big deal to bring ours but if it is not needed then I could just leave them home.
Thanks,
Brinson Webb

I know that you can get a blender from housekeeping. I don't know about the coffee maker.

Yes you can request a full size coffee maker as well. Most studios have full size coffee makers, so we were surprised when we got to our BCV room and it was just the small size. Since we had supplies with us for a full size maker, we called mousekeeping and they brought us one.

Laura

This is really helpful info. My wife just told me that we can chat on line with DVC so I may check with them as well.
Thanks,
Brinson

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter