Application Process Question

hnhuskey

Earning My Ears
Hello!

I had my phone interview for the DCP two days ago, and the only email I've gotten since reads

"Dear Hannah,

Thank you for taking the time to interview for the Disney College Program.

All of our final hiring decisions will be made no later than November 17, 2017.

We recommend regularly checking your dashboard at disneycollegeprogram.com as additional communication on your interview status may be provided sooner.

Best regards,
Disney College Recruiting"

However, I've seen that other people have gotten emails saying they're "pending." Should I be concerned that I haven't gotten this email?

How long does it usually take to know if you've been accepted or not?

Thanks!

I had my phone interview on the 18th and received that email the same day. I'm not sure either :/ they had a wave of acceptances today and will have more tomorrow

This is the standard email you get after an email–they send them out in a huge batch after the last interview of the day. "Pending" deviates from the norm a little, and (as far as I can tell) only gets sent out to people whose applications needs to re-reviewed. It may mean there's been a mix-up w/ the person's experience or personal information, or that the person is an unfavorable or no rehire b/c they forgot to hand something in (costumes usually) on their last program? Anyway, the 'thank you' email is 100% normal, everyone gets it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!