April 14, 2005

maggie g.

Earning My Ears
I already have my airline tickets bought arriving on April 14th, 2005. Had planned to wait for AP rates for resort stay then just realized there was a cruise leaving the day we arrive. So I'm thinking about it..... Curious who else has already booked and how long ago did you book? Concerned I might be too late. Sam's Club website says I would have to go with 2nd seating. Maybe we'll just go with original plan and stay all seven nites @ WDW. Just came back from a split stay @ Pop/YC w/ my two boys and really didn't mind the unpacking and repacking. And yes, we feel very fortunate to have just dodged Frances! Any thoughts for a first time cruiser would be really appreciated. Thanks, Maggie

We are also first time cruisers and are looking forward to our first cruise in April 2005.

We are also arriving at WDW on 4/14/05. We have ressies to take the 4 day Wonder on 4/17/05. We made those ressies this April and we booked at Cat. 6 w/verandah and 1st seating dining.

We are going to do 4/14, 15 & 16 at the parks, then 4/17 -4/21 on the cruise then head back to the parks 4/21 - 4/23.

I don't think you'll be too late to book the 3 day . . .I would check with Disney Cruise Line directly.

Have fun!

I booked the 3 day Wonder leaving on 4/14 back in May. We have early seating. We're flying in on Song on 4/12 and booked at CR for two nights.
I haven't found many people from these boards at least booked on my sailing. You've probably got a good chance at still getting a deal. I've had a very good experience booking it all through Dreams Unlimited. It's our first cruise too and I've always booked my other trips myself so it was a leap of faith to put it in their hands, but so far so good. Now if I can just get a good code for a CR discount...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter