*APRIL 2004 SOLOS ONLY: WDW or DCL*

taswira

"Let It Go" - but carefully guard your secrets!
<B>SOLO travelers ONLY</B> - Are you headed to WDW or a DCL cruise in April 2004 and looking to meet other SOLO DISers? Or do you just want to let other solos know when you will be there? This is the place to post!

Don't forget to wear your lime green ribbon (or the lime green Mickey paint swatch from Home Depot)!

<B><a href="http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=393800" target="index">**SOLO CENTRAL - WDW & DCL**</A></B>

well, i've been waiting for someone to post about their solo april trip, but so far no one:confused: i will be going on my 2nd solo trip from apr18-may02. i think it would be fun to share a meal and/or afternoon at epcot with some other solo travelers:D i am starting to make my PS's for meals, anyone want to join me? or just want to watch a flower power concert or illuminations? it would be fun to get a few of us "solo's" together for a mini-meet:D my AP is only valid until apr28 so i would prefer if it was before then. anyone?
katypop

I'll be there April 29th through May 3rd. I'm planning on doing a Fantasmic dinner package on April 29th with another DISer and his wife. I'm doing the Segway tour in Epcot on May 3rd. I'm sure there will be a Jellyrolls meet or two in there as well :)

Karen

i would love to meet up with some other dissers for a meet at jellyrolls. my dd and i went in may/02 and had a great time there. the segway tour sounds like fun :D i have the hidden treasures of world showcase tour booked. i did the 7-hour backstage magic tour last year and loved it.
kathe:D

Originally posted by katypop
i would love to meet up with some other dissers for a meet at jellyrolls. my dd and i went in may/02 and had a great time there. the segway tour sounds like fun :D i have the hidden treasures of world showcase tour booked. i did the 7-hour backstage magic tour last year and loved it.
kathe:D

Kathe, I'm sure that when it gets closer, we'll plan a definite date for a Jellyrolls DIS meet, so I'll be sure to keep you posted on that. I never miss Jellyrolls when I go to Disney, and it's always more fun with more people :)

Karen

:cool:

I'll be there April8-11 for a well deserved mom away trip. My son will be with my ex. I'm staying at Pop Century. I am looking forward to seeing this cool hotel and meeting some great people. I'm worried about how crowded Easter will be but one person should be able to navigate ok.

Bonnie W.

I'll be celebrating my birthday during this solo trip and would enjoy meeting other solo-ers (yes, I know that can't possibly be a real word).

You all can feel free to PM me, we'll see if our paths can cross!

I'll be there on my fist solo trip April 14-18. I'll be taking certification exams the 17th (yuck), but should have pleny of time to spare. I've never been there without DH or the kids before, but I'm actually looking forward to doing what *I* want to do for a change!:p

<b>Welcome to the Adult/Solo Board, Bonnie</b>. I'm sure you'll have a great time at WDW in Apr.

Originally posted by TLinden16
I'll be there April 29th through May 3rd. I'm planning on doing a Fantasmic dinner package on April 29th with another DISer and his wife. I'm doing the Segway tour in Epcot on May 3rd. I'm sure there will be a Jellyrolls meet or two in there as well :)

Karen

Karen,

I am going to be there 4/30-5/5.
I will check back to check for meet date at Jellyrolls.

The Segway tour sounds like fun.!!

Paula

bump:Pinkbounc
it's getting pretty close to april:teeth: just wanted to make sure everyone sees this thread in case there are more "solo-ites":wave2: is everyone else getting as excited as i am?
karen-any news on a jellyrolls meet? keep us posted::yes::
kathe

bump:Pinkbounc
it's getting pretty close to april:teeth: just wanted to make sure everyone sees this thread in case there are more "solo-ites":wave2: is everyone else getting as excited as i am?
karen-any news on a jellyrolls meet? keep us posted::yes::
kathe

The Jellyrolls meet will be either Friday, April 30th or Saturday, May 1. I'm kind of playing the wait and see game until I know for sure which of those nights my favorites are playing, but I guess I can pick an "official date." Do either of those dates work for you?

Karen

karen,
either of those days will work for me:teeth: but, if it is on sat may 1st i won't be able to stay too late as i have to fly home early the next day:( hope this meet takes place:D i have only been to jellyrolls once, it was a couple of years ago with my dd, we really enjoyed it. i want to go back but am a little nervous going solo:rolleyes:
kathe

karen,
either of those days will work for me:teeth: but, if it is on sat may 1st i won't be able to stay too late as i have to fly home early the next day:( hope this meet takes place:D i have only been to jellyrolls once, it was a couple of years ago with my dd, we really enjoyed it. i want to go back but am a little nervous going solo:rolleyes:
kathe

Well, I'll probably be going pretty much every night during my trip, so you can meet up with me. I love Jellyrolls, and I've been told it's fun going to Jellyrolls with me. When it gets closer, we should exchange hotel information and/or cell phone numbers so we can make plans to meet up there.

I have to check with someone else about a date for the official Jellyrolls meet, but I will post as soon as I can.

Karen

I just booked my first solo trip. I'll be there 4/15 (screw the tax man!!!) to 4/20. 4 full days and 2 almost full days. Staying off site.

I'll try to remember my ribbon.

Hope to see someone (anyone!) from the DIS.

Kathe and others,

Please see the Meet board for information on a Jellyrolls meet on April 30th at 8:00 p.m. Or PM me for more details.

Karen

I am basically going to be taking some family/cousins (2 adults & 2 children) touring but if someone wants to get together for some night life... do look me up.

crashnburn_in@yahoo.com

Im 26 single hehe.. and of course.. down to checking out the orlando night life

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter