April 2010 ABD Backstage Magic : California Here We Come!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebmasterJohn

Genius
Administrator
Hey Gang

We will be posting the link to the booking page for our April Adventures by Disney Disneyland trip tonight (Tuesday, May 19) at 7PM eastern time.

The link will allow you to input your party size and get pricing based on what Adventures by Disney has given us so far. Keep in mind the pricing may change.

After you see the pricing you will have the opportunity to enter your information and supply credit card information to secure your spot on the Adventure. We will not be able to actually book these until June with Adventures by Disney - we are just allowing those of you who are serious about going to sign-up and secure your spot. Once we confirm pricing we will start the booking process.

If the price stays the same as what we quoted you or if it goes down we will process your credit card with Adventures by Disney for the deposit at that time. If the price goes up (which I seriously doubt) we will contact you with the exact price so you can decide if you still want to take the trip or not.

We have 36 open spots on this adventure. This means we have spots for 36 people (i.e. NOT 36 rooms). Adventures by Disney limits the number of people per adventure, this one happens to be 40. If a family of four takes one room that means they use 4 spots even though they only use one room. Just something to keep in mind.

Please only hold spots for those you know for sure will be attending. It is not fair to others to hold spots unless you know for certain this is something you want to do.

Once those 36 spots fill we will start a waitlist. You will know if you have a confirmed spot or if you are on the waitlist by the email you get after you submit your info.

If someone decides they do not want to go, or they cancel, we will start taking names from the waitlist.

If the waitlist is very long (say 36 people) we might even consider adding a second date/adventure to accommodate everyone.

Again - we will be posting the link to the booking page for our April Adventures by Disney Disneyland trip tonight (Tuesday, May 19) at 7PM eastern time.

Thanks
John

Link to Pricing/waitlist:

http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/reservations/abd_input.cfm

Adventures by Disney California Backstage Magic Tour
4/13 - 4/18/2010

Tentative pricing:
$2219 per adult (double occupancy)
$1959 per child (ages 4 - 14, no one under 4 allowed on this adventure)
$3107 for a single

$300 per person deposit required

Accommodations:
Renaissance Hollywood Hotel
Disney's Grand Californian Hotel® & Spa

Included Meals:
5 Breakfasts
3 Lunches
3 Dinners

Price does not include airfare or trip insurance. These can be added for an additional cost.

OFFICIAL ABD LIST - 4/13 - 4/18/10

John and Kevin
Pete and Walter
Marilee (Corky441) and DH Dino
Kim (TickledTink33)
Anna (Aspen37)
Tracey (tmli) and Chris (Slapwhitey)
Chris (columnwest)
Jason (Menashacorp) and Susan (merriepoppins)
Kathy (kab407)
Dodie (Dodie :)) and DH Phillip
Lauren (stenogoddess) and Jeri
Dave (macman752) and DW Sally
Jason (JWren1234)
Jennifer (TheTXTaylors5) and Bill (DisneyTaylors)
Alissa (SpokaneMom)
Katherine (Katscradle) and John (3guysandagal)
Lynne (Carolinagal)
Tonya (Tonya2426) and DM Carol
Tracy (winotracy)and DH Bill
Karen (Klam chowder)
Matthew (MatthewT212) and DH Miguel
John and Micki (tardis1029)
Heather (Circusgirl)
Jim and Linda
Frank (skunkvette)and Cathy (Mrs. Skunkvette) :)
Oscar Jr and Oscar Sr
Sharon (PrincessSharon)

Boy, oh boy, do I wish I could go! Hmmm, maybe if I sell all my shoes...:scratchin

Sounds Amazing, I hope you guys have an absolute blast! :goodvibes

Yeah, I'd love to do this one too! This is the only Adventures by Disney trip that I was ever interested in to begin with and a Dis one makes it even better. But my son isn't old enough, he would be 3 at the time of the trip. He turns 4 in May so we just miss it. But probably a 4 year old wouldn't enjoy this anyways.

Good thing it's not on a Disney server - it'd C-R-A-S-H!!!! :eek:

popcorn::popcorn::

John, is this trip an extended version of the usual ABD itinerary? I thought if it started on the 13th, 5 nights would have it end on the 18th? Of course I am exhausted after just getting home yesterday and could be completely out to lunch!!

Not that it matters, either way we are there!!!

John, is this trip an extended version of the usual ABD itinerary? I thought if it started on the 13th, 5 nights would have it end on the 18th? Of course I am exhausted after just getting home yesterday and could be completely out to lunch!!

Not that it matters, either way we are there!!!

It's a typo - it is 4/13 - 4/18/2010.

7:09

Kathy? Are you online? I'm going to go for this.

Classic Mickey here too - imagine THAT!

No Disney Visa here, not available to us Canucks.....but do have dh's visa ready to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!