April 2010 ABD Backstage Magic : California Here We Come!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I just about have everything wrapped up here at work and can officially scoot outta here and start vacation!!! :cool1:

Safe travels ABDers and see you all in California! :thumbsup2

- Bill

I am home!!! :cloud9:

Laundry is in.

Paying final bills (including income tax)

Getting all camera stuff and electronics stuff together

Update the iPod and download this weeks Podcast

and I think I'm going to pour myself a glass of wine and find something for dinner.

Tomorrow check the LA weather and decide what to pack.

Charging all of the electronics (cameras, video, Kindle, netbook, Phillip's iPod, etc.) now.

I agree with Kathy about the weather forecast. I think I'll check it tomorrow before I start deciding what clothes to bring. Laundry will need to be done regardless.

However, since I walked out of work 2 hours ago - I consider myself to be ON VACATION!

I just got home from work, didn't get too much done today. I was bouncing off the walls with excitement this afternoon!

Now it's on to packing!

Jason:cool1:

Charging all of the electronics (cameras, video, Kindle, netbook, Phillip's iPod, etc.) now.

I agree with Kathy about the weather forecast. I think I'll check it tomorrow before I start deciding what clothes to bring. Laundry will need to be done regardless.

However, since I walked out of work 2 hours ago - I consider myself to be ON VACATION!

Thanks for reminding me to bring the power strip. With 2 of us in the room with our electronis we might need it.

Thanks for reminding me to bring the power strip. With 2 of us in the room with our electronis we might need it.

I have mine packed allready, Kim. I keep one in my bag all the time.

I can't wait to see everyone!

Well I am half way packed.
I have things all over the place.
Just went through the fashion show with John in regards to what I should bring. I have it narrowed down to 5 pairs of capri's, 3 pairs of shorts, I have not figired out how many pairs of pants to bring. I have not figured out all my tops yet either. God I need help! :headache:
I can't wait for Sunday to get here. I am so excited! :banana::banana:

Kim have a great weekend! :thumbsup2
Anna take care!
Dodie hope you feel better very soon. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter