April 2015 Ride/Attraction Closures

ifer924

Earning My Ears
My family of 5 arrives in Disneyland California April 21st. I have been on several sites/forums this AM excitedly researching our trip and have come across several ride closure/attraction on touringplan.com. Does anyone know more? It seems like a lot of big rides and possibly World of Color are not going on then - its very disappointing as this isn't really a low season. Thank in advance for advice. We're seasoned WDW'ers and always go low season and have never run into a big closure of anything.

Disneyland Resort is in the process of gearing up for the big 60th anniversary in the summer (rumored to start mid-May). As a result, there are more closures than normal this winter and spring, including several headliner attractions at the same time.

Last of April/beginning of May last year the refurb list was pretty big, too. I see a lot of people saying leading up to the big celebration this year explains it. Last year was because of the OSHA dings. Maybe it's the new normal. ;)

Late April doesnt look too bad.. WoC should be back up in March and Splash Mountain and Pooh should also be open by then. The area formerly known as Condor Flats will still be closed, as will the Matterhorn and Peter Pan. The closure list is constantly in flux though, and my family takes an annual trip during the last weekend in April so I am keeping an eye on the changes.

Late April doesnt look too bad.. WoC should be back up in March and Splash Mountain and Pooh should also be open by then. The area formerly known as Condor Flats will still be closed, as will the Matterhorn and Peter Pan. The closure list is constantly in flux though, and my family takes an annual trip during the last weekend in April so I am keeping an eye on the changes.

Could you post the link to the closure list so I could follow too. The information I had was from touringplans.com

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter