April 2018

wannabee

DIS Veteran
Who's planning for April 2018? I 'll be staying at BLT with a group of 7 April 22-27 and then 2 of us moving for the net 2 nights. Not sure where we will stay yet but possible WL.

This is the largest group I've traveled with and the first time in several trips that I'm traveling with children. Should be interesting.

I'll be at AoA 4/1 through 4/7. My wife and I are taking our kids who will be just under 5 and 3 for their first time. I can't wait!

I'll be there with the family and in-laws April 14-22, running the star wars dark side 5K then off to universal for 3 days. I am already driving myself nuts with our planning, scored 7 day PH when UT was having a flash sale -- super savings over the WDW tickets.

We are going April 22-27, staying at Poly (for the first time)!! This is the first trip we are driving, usually we fly but by driving (from VA),the $$ we would have spent on the airfare, is applied to the budget!! Bucket List check-off!!

I will be there from 4/11-4/20 staying at Beach Club, then cruise on the Disney Dream 4/20-4/23. Cannot wait!!!!

Last edited:
I will be there 4/25 - 5/1. DH and I will be celebrating our 15 year anniversary and we are also bringing our nephew (9). We are booked at POFQ for now, but that may change depending on what we have for a bounce back offer in Nov at The Boardwalk.

Just booked today. Will be there from the 20th to the 28th for the Dark Half Marathon!!! First time running at Disney for me.

Going April 21-28 with a friend. My first trip in 20 years, so it almost feels like I'm going for the first time. can't wait!

We just booked 2 nights ago. Going April 7-14 and staying at AS Sports. So excited. First trip to AS Sports since our first-ever trip in April 2013. Been staying at Pop the past 4 trips.

We'll be going down April 27-May 6th!!
It's a long trip, but my bff's down there doing another CRP, and we originally planned a group to go down to clump our bday's all into one trip, and see Infinity War together (lol!) and then realized Dapper Day was the end of April, so why not?!

We'll either staying Value's or Fort Wilderness depending on how many people!

Moving here from the March thread. We’ve moved our dates from the week before Easter to 4/27 - 5/3, staying at POFQ. Hated to postpone the trip by over a month, but we’re hoping for lower crowds!

We are considering an April trip looking at weekend of 15th-18th at All Star Music. Will update once we pull the trigger on this.

Update: We are going April 12th-15th, staying at All Star Music. This will be our 1st Flower and Garden. Have our dinner rezzies made and can't wait until our 60 day window opens so we can book our Fast Passes.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!