*April 2019 - Check in*

Hope everyone is enjoying their trips -- and that those with upcoming ones have a fantastic time.

We had a great time. Low waits, nice weather. I'm in the post-trip blues at the moment. What's the one way to fix that? Well, plan my next trip of course! :rolleyes1

I've been watching the DL app and have been shocked at the low wait times. Im.hoping Easter Sunday is decent still and we arrive Saturday morning which will be more of a relaxing day.

I hope you have light crowds! However, it has had me worried that things aren't as busy! I'm afraid our dates are going to be insane since everything has been so light the last week! I'm wondering if people, like myself, put off their trip to take advantage of the ticket promo! Oh well, if it is busy it is still Disneyland!

I just decided to call and see if any Chef Counter reservations at Napa Rose opened up for Easter Sunday as they were booked a month ago , and I got me and DH in for the 8pm seating !

Working tonight and tomorrow then fly out of
San Jose Saturday morning, I packed today so I can't wait:)

Currently at work and its dragging soooooo slow. I work 6pm to 6am and it feels like the clock is frozen in time Haha. Spotify Disney playlist is helping!

Hours away! Hope you have an amazing trip and enjoy the Napa Rose! We are doing a kid friendly trip so no long sit downs for us but that sounds like such an awesome experience.

We are checking out tomorrow. It’s going to be hard to go back to reality.

We really enjoyed the Haunted Mansion and It’s a Small World rides. They were so much better than their counterparts at WDW. We didn’t get to ride Peter Pan or Buzz Lightyear. The wait times were too long. That’s not an issue in WDW. No biggie.

Taking the monorail from Downtown Disney right into Tomorrowland was so convenient especially since it’s just steps away from DLH. In WDW, Downtown Disney’s location is nowhere near the resorts we stay in, Polynesian or Contemporary. We loved it being so close.

Disneyland is awesome.

Hours away! Hope you have an amazing trip and enjoy the Napa Rose! We are doing a kid friendly trip so no long sit downs for us but that sounds like such an awesome experience.

I only do Napa Rose as chef counter now , it's just an amazing experience as a foodie.
I've done it about three times now and each experience has been unique, and the wine pairing is just perfect. It's the first time doing the late seating so looking forward to the change.

I also lucked into a Blue Bayou fantasmic reservation for tomorrow at 4:50pm , then have afternoon tea at Noon at the Disneyland hotel, and Trader Sam's mixology class at 5:45pm Sunday too. I'm so excited :)

We are checking out tomorrow. It’s going to be hard to go back to reality.

We really enjoyed the Haunted Mansion and It’s a Small World rides. They were so much better than their counterparts at WDW. We didn’t get to ride Peter Pan or Buzz Lightyear. The wait times were too long. That’s not an issue in WDW. No biggie.

Taking the monorail from Downtown Disney right into Tomorrowland was so convenient especially since it’s just steps away from DLH. In WDW, Downtown Disney’s location is nowhere near the resorts we stay in, Polynesian or Contemporary. We loved it being so close.

Disneyland is awesome.
I am so glad that you've had a good trip! (And I hope you get to plan a return trip here some day -- your way!) If you get the chance to do PP before park closing tonight, that can be a magical way to end your trip. You may wait a bit, but at least it won't be hot, and exiting that ride to a closed park and walking down Main Street, then bidding good night to Walt's lamp over the fire station... just magical.

I only do Napa Rose as chef counter now , it's just an amazing experience as a foodie.
I've done it about three times now and each experience has been unique, and the wine pairing is just perfect. It's the first time doing the late seating so looking forward to the change.

I also lucked into a Blue Bayou fantasmic reservation for tomorrow at 4:50pm , then have afternoon tea at Noon at the Disneyland hotel, and Trader Sam's mixology class at 5:45pm Sunday too. I'm so excited :)
....wow, sounds like fun!

Taking the monorail from Downtown Disney right into Tomorrowland was so convenient especially since it’s just steps away from DLH. In WDW, Downtown Disney’s location is nowhere near the resorts we stay in, Polynesian or Contemporary....
....we'll be checking in 2 days from today...how was your stay?

....we'll be checking in 2 days from today...how was your stay?
We had a great time. Being so used to WDW, it was at moments very surreal. There were times that it felt like we were in Magic Kingdom, and then I would be reminded that we weren't. DL is so much smaller, and we found that we didn't need to fast pass anything just by going early in the morning. We wished that Peter Pan took a fast pass, but it doesn't and the wait time was 35 minutes when the park opened. That is the only ride we missed. Disneyland Hotel was beautiful, and we really loved every minute there. We really missed having the dining plan. We always save so much money on the DDP at WDW. We really blew a lot of money on restaurants in DLR. All in all, we had a wonderful time.

I hope you have a wonderful trip!

We had a great time. Being so used to WDW, it was at moments very surreal. There were times that it felt like we were in Magic Kingdom, and then I would be reminded that we weren't. DL is so much smaller, and we found that we didn't need to fast pass anything just by going early in the morning. We wished that Peter Pan took a fast pass, but it doesn't and the wait time was 35 minutes when the park opened. That is the only ride we missed. Disneyland Hotel was beautiful, and we really loved every minute there. We really missed having the dining plan. We always save so much money on the DDP at WDW. We really blew a lot of money on restaurants in DLR. All in all, we had a wonderful time.

I hope you have a wonderful trip!
...thanks....and now it's official: I AM READY!

enhance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!