***April 2019***

I got a notice that Touring Plans is soon to fax my room request and I’m getting super excited!

Decided to try for a sci-fi dinner reservation before DAH; TP res finder alerted me some time in the middle of the night and it was still there this morning, woohoo! New to us, kids will love it and I like that it’s dark.

I have moved the Disney, TP lines, epcot food/festival, and dark sky apps to my main home screen. I use Disney web site for fastpass refreshing rather than the app, though, as I found it faster. I do use the app for CS mobile food order, though.

I found my flipbelt, which is a huge bonus as my shorts and capris have such poor pockets.

I placed our BOG bfast pre-orders and I think I’m done!

My husband and I are taking our two girls (our 8 month old will stay behind with his Nana) for a quick trip. We're leaving tomorrow, doing parks Weds-Fri, and coming back on Saturday. Can't wait!

Who is in the "I leave this week and am totally unprepared" camp? Because for the first time ever I AM! oh, my goodness! I am super unprepared right now - I mean, I have everything basically OUT it just hasn't gone from my bedroom to the spare room where my suitcase is.

Who is in the "I leave this week and am totally unprepared" camp? Because for the first time ever I AM! oh, my goodness! I am super unprepared right now - I mean, I have everything basically OUT it just hasn't gone from my bedroom to the spare room where my suitcase is.

I'm in a similar boat. It suddenly got nice out here and I was like.... I need to get this yard work started... oh I'll have time to pack... now we leave tomorrow and everything is in the spare room but definitely not packed!

giphy.gif

19 days from right now my flight will be landing in Orlando! I cannot wait for this trip. Just a quick Sisters trip for three days, but we both need a break from real life and can’t wait to get in the Disney bubble. It’s my first time at the Flower and Garden Festival too, so I can’t wait to check it out!

1 more week for us! We'll be in the air this time next week! I am so excited and DD still has no idea!
I've started packing, but I still feel so ill prepared. I'm sure it's just me being paranoid. I've only been to Disney once my senior year of high school, so this is the first time I'm responsible for making sure we have everything.

10 days for us and I haven’t packed a thing. I have a ton of yard work to do and no time to do it. If it rains this weekend I won’t be able to do the yard before we leave. I can’t take off work before we leave because I am booked solid for the next 5 weeks so the stress is high! Thank god im going to Disney!

Our flight takes off in a half hour ! We are staying at PORFQ, if anyone has any questions before they leave lmk— we are here for 10 days and I can try to track down answers.

1 more week for us! We'll be in the air this time next week! I am so excited and DD still has no idea!
I've started packing, but I still feel so ill prepared. I'm sure it's just me being paranoid. I've only been to Disney once my senior year of high school, so this is the first time I'm responsible for making sure we have everything.

Packing can be a bit stressful, but try not to worry. You’ll likely bring all the important stuff, and most everything else can be picked up there if needed. :hug:

Our flight takes off in a half hour ! We are staying at PORFQ, if anyone has any questions before they leave lmk— we are here for 10 days and I can try to track down answers.
Enjoy! We are just back from 5 nights at POFQ and I'm seriously missing it! We loved it there....the size of the resort, the pool, the smell of the lobby.....aahhhhh I need to go back :)

I'm in a similar boat. It suddenly got nice out here and I was like.... I need to get this yard work started... oh I'll have time to pack... now we leave tomorrow and everything is in the spare room but definitely not packed!

giphy.gif

We were in that boat... and then we went to the outlet mall over the weekend, spent way too much money, but now everyone has flip flops, sandals, comfortable sneakers and enough shirts.

In one week from right now, we'll be at JFK waiting to board. :)

Finishing plans and packing for departure tomorrow. We'll be at POP Monday-Thursday, but only in the parks Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm so excited for our plans, though--it's just my 6 year old daughter and me and we've jam packed our schedule (she is an incredibly high energy, easy traveler. Jinxing myself, I know).

Tomorrow we're checking in, pooling, and hitting up DS for dinner.
Tuesday RD at DHS for SDD and otherwise have FP for TOT, Alien Saucers, and Star Tours. Going to an early dinner at Storybook Dining w/ Snow White and then taking the ferry to MK and seeing if we should call an early night or trying for a ride or two.
Wednesday, BOG res at 8am (even though MK opens at 8, ugh--she really wants to eat there) and then FP for Splash Mountain, Pirates, and BTM. Then heading to Epcot because she's really into the idea of Epcot and it'll break up the day. Then heading back to MK for Fireworks and then doing 7DMT, Space Mountain, and some others while, hopefully, the parks thin out between 10pm-2am. The 8am-2am day is going to be a killer but she's adamant we try. Her uncle has never made it to 2am and she's determined to be the first in the family.
Thursday she has Mermaid School at AOA at 8am, and then headed to Minnie's Beach Bash at BC. We don't fly out until evening, so weather permitting we'll go back and relax at the pool again.

Packed granola bars, fruit snacks, water bottles, fanny packs, custom matching Disney tanks. We are so ready to mom/daughter this trip!

Lots of goals in between dependent on crowd management. I can't even imagine what it'll be like. We were there for Spring Break last year too, but for some reason this year seems crazier.

This is such a cool surprise! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!