April 2020 Discount Watch

I am anxiously waiting as well. There are 8 of us going April 10-20th!!! Hoping for any discounts at this point :) Either way our flights are booked just hoping the dollar gets better. Us Canadians lose so much monies :( Doesn't stop us from going just hurts when we would rather spend money on more Disney stuff

Last year the "Gift of Magic" was released around the end of September and ran until April 27, 2019. Might not be too long of a wait; hoping here is some news on discounts by the end of October at the latest.
What was the gift of magic special? I tried searching but no luck.

Last year the "Gift of Magic" was released around the end of September and ran until April 27, 2019. Might not be too long of a wait; hoping here is some news on discounts by the end of October at the latest.
OH! Our vacay starts april 28! Fingers crossed!

Following too. Although...for a few years now, I booked my April trip at the end of December when they had discounts AND some of the online travel sites dropped a 20% off coupon. I had stacked these savings several times.

I notice some discounts for travel through the end of the year end on September 29th, I wonder if new ones for 2020 might drop on the 30th. 🤞

Hopefully we are getting close to some discount reveals! If you see anything, please let the group know. I'll post if I find anything. *fingers crossed*

last year the April discounts came out the same time (I think) as the Winter ones including Stay, Play, Dine so keep an eye for postings about that.
We booked through a TA so she will be changing our reservation if a discount we can use drops. Right now we are booked at POP, standard. our week ASSp is sold out, only Preferred is left at Movies + Music and don't really expect there to be anything for Movies anyway.

Some dates from last year
thanks so much for posting this, I did not realize that the Disney Visa offer dropped around mid September last year. I have 2 rooms booked at POP using my Disney Visa, any discount would be helpful.
There was a Disney Visa offer that came our earlier this year, but I never got the e-mail. My TA knows that's the card the reservation is on.

So is it safe to say that since the Disney Visa offer began Sept 16th last year that there is not going to be a similar offer for Disney Visa card holders this year?

So is it safe to say that since the Disney Visa offer began Sept 16th last year that there is not going to be a similar offer for Disney Visa card holders this year?
No way to know at this point, I have the Visa card, fingers crossed for us all!

Oh I wish °o°! As a Canadian I can’t get a Disney Visa. I’m really hoping for a room discount

I am anxiously waiting as well. There are 8 of us going April 10-20th!!! Hoping for any discounts at this point :) Either way our flights are booked just hoping the dollar gets better. Us Canadians lose so much monies :( Doesn't stop us from going just hurts when we would rather spend money on more Disney stuff

I'm hoping they offer the Canadian Ticket deal again this year as well! I have a feeling they won't though because of the changes they made to the tickets last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter