April 2020 Discount Watch

Following! Just back last night and having major post Disney depression. Would love to book for the end of April if I can get a good discount!

Gift of Magic discounts are out. only Value resort for my dates are All Star Music. :-(

Annual Pass discounts are up. I was able to get Yacht Club for 35% off in late April. System is super glitchy right now. I can't find the same offers again

Thank you for this thread. Had my fingers crossed for a discount and this morning's release might actually be exactly what we were hoping for!

I was able to modify my room only reservation online. I saved over $300 at Port Orleans French Quarter. I was super excited to see discounts at that resort, as they usually exclude it from discounts.

Okay - ended up booking the Coronado Springs Gran Destino Tower. Hoping it was a good choice! Trying to book for family too. Can't book a pin for more than one room unless it is the exact same dates. So working on the other discounts. 180 days for ADR is next week!! Wahoo!!

Just changed my reservation at Beach Club in April from regular Standard View to Club Level Standard View and saved $361.00!!! So happy right now! Good luck everyone. Keep trying, it took me almost an hour with the system, keep putting me into orbit😒

I was able to modify my room only reservation online. I saved over $300 at Port Orleans French Quarter. I was super excited to see discounts at that resort, as they usually exclude it from discounts.
I noticed that PQFQ was included this time, so happy to see that. I love POFQ! Congrats on the discount!,,

Went too fast for me! Was hoping for beach club discount for my dates but all sold out already! GRRRR!!!!

Wow they must be hurting because I got a Boardwalk Garden Suite which is regularly 1,130.00 per night for 484.00 a night !! I never thought I would be able to stay in one of them, I am so excited !!

I noticed if you want to add tickets to your room only if you get more than 6 days it says gift card included - anyone know what the amount is or what the gift card is?

I noticed if you want to add tickets to your room only if you get more than 6 days it says gift card included - anyone know what the amount is or what the gift card is?
$30 is the amount for each person over 3 years old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!