April 2020 Discount Watch

Disney Diva Mom

Mouseketeer
I don't see a thread already started, so here we go. Anxiously watching for discounts for April 2020. Hopefully we should see something by the end of September. *Fingers crossed* This will be my first year in a long time not doing AP's for all of us. Finally breached my price point so hopefully there will be good general public and/or other discounts available. Anyone else watching?:tink:

I don't see a thread already started, so here we go. Anxiously watching for discounts for April 2020. Hopefully we should see something by the end of September. *Fingers crossed* This will be my first year in a long time not doing AP's for all of us. Finally breached my price point so hopefully there will be good general public and/or other discounts available. Anyone else watching?:tink:
Me.
April 21-28. need 2 rooms at a Value, prefer ASMo.
thanks for starting this; will be nice to have others to watch & wait with. Fingers crossed. 🤞🤞

THANK YOU for starting this! Have a reservattion for a party of 4 adults, staying at GDT, April 15th-24th. Hoping for the recurring room discount, but with all the talk about GE and what that has already done to discounts, I am getting a little nervous!

yes - so glad someone started this - thank you! We are going Easter week (school break) - already booked at Beach Club for 5 nights and looking for another resort to complete the week!

Last edited:
Thank you! I am heading there to watch my daughter march at Magic Kingdom, so I no control over the time of year! Pop April 7-19. Already booked before price increases, but hoping for a better deal!

Joining. I'm booked for after Thanksgiving, but may move to April if there's discounts. I loved our April vacation this year!

We've already booked our airfare for April 17-25. Hoping they have 25% off room, or free dining. Otherwise, we'll do a Disney cruise instead. Win either way.

We've already booked our airfare for April 17-25. Hoping they have 25% off room, or free dining. Otherwise, we'll do a Disney cruise instead. Win either way.
we are hoping for a discount like the Gift of Magic. I looked for 2019 and that promo ran until 4/27. Staying at a Value, I think that is probably better than a room only. Also have the Disney Visa which had some additional benefits.

Last edited:
I have my fingers crossed for April 2020, too! We're planning either 4/25 through 5/2. Our spring trip this year fell between discount dates, but I lucked out with a pin code & was able to move our reservation from POR to AKL for only a little more than what we were paying for POR! Hoping for some pixie dust!!

Just booked April 21-28, 2020 at POP! My TA said there is a Cheer event 4/24-26; ASSp is sold out and Movies and Music only have Preferred available. we are pretty much locked in due to school schedule for 2-DGDs. Still hoping for some kind of a discount but happy to be booked.

Last edited:
Shall be watching this thread - it'll be my first "real" WDW trip after buying my wife entry to her first runDisney event. Thinking AoA or POR. I want to ride that new sky tram thing. 😂

ME TOO!!!! I believe discounts have historically been released around January? What does everyone else think/?

ME TOO!!!! I believe discounts have historically been released around January? What does everyone else think/?
Last year the "Gift of Magic" was released around the end of September and ran until April 27, 2019. Might not be too long of a wait; hoping here is some news on discounts by the end of October at the latest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!