April 2020?

BadgerBruce

DIS Veteran
We are WDW regulars (a couple in our mid-60's) who have never been to Aulani. Wondering if mid to late April is a good time to stay. Easter is April 12th, so we are thinking maybe the 20th to 27th. Any help you can give us would be appreciated!

Hello fellow Wisconsonite! I just booked Aulani for DH and I for 5 nights next April (21st-26th) before we head to Maui, so I'll be curious to see responses. I'm hoping we picked a relatively good time to go for weather/lower crowds. Easter travel should be pretty much over and DCL sailing out of Oahu on 5/8 so hopefully we'll miss those staying pre-cruise. I've been reading a lot of Aulani trip reports and other tips on the boards which have been super helpful as I've started planning. There's a ton of great information here.

April is fine at Aulani. We've been 5 times now and prefer later May but the difference really isn't significant. We prefer the lower points season so we can stretch our stay longer.

There is so much to do on 'Ohau that you may be tempted to be busy every day. Don't. Plan on some resort only days. Its such a beautiful place. Nice and relaxing.

That was originally the week I booked until I had a CME conference come up in January so letting the employer pay for the airfare :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter