April 26-30, 2020??

IAmElsan

Mouseketeer
Hello all,

Tentatively planning for a Disneyland trip next year for April 26-30.

Mainly looking for thoughts about crowds, weather, if there is usually rides/attractions that have downtime during this period, all info along the lines of what the parks are usually like around this time.

Is there anything drastic that would deter anyone from making a trip for this time period?

As always info, and advice is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!!

I don't know much about those dates, but I think Spring Break would be over by then for most. Seems like an okay time? We have a trip planned for mid-May.

I think that is a good time to go. There is usually a small sweet spot with slightly lower crowds after spring break into the 1st couple weeks of May. There will likely be refurbs, but it's too soon to know what they might be. Usually there are more Jan-Mar, and then they taper off Apr-May as they prepare for summer. That time if year, fireworks and F! are only happening on weekends and hours and usually shorter, just a couple things to consider.

Are there usually more popular rides that are down for refurbs at the end of April, anyone have a list of previous years’ refurbs around this time??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!