April 27th, 2019 - Fantasy - 7-Night Western Caribbean

We are also going to be sailing with you all. Myself. Dh Terry and our granddaughter Ella who will be 6 at time of cruise. Also coming along will be my friend Kathleen. she will be in a different cabin then us.This will be Ella's 1st cruise but mine and Terry's 5th Disney cruise. Twice before on the Magic and twice on the Fantasy! This cruise is the furthest out we have booked. Sooooo far away! Looking forward to chatting with everyone. The only plus with it being so far out is it gives alot more time to plan things. We will be staying pre cruise for a few days onsite. Possibly the Poly. Since spring isn't to far off I will be checking out fabric for our fish extender bag. Most of our sailings were around Xmas so new spring colours for this cruise! Anyone else staying pre or post cruise? We are from Hamilton Ontario Canada so not far from Buffalo which is where we usually fly from. Hope this thread picks up cause it will sure make the time go by faster chatting and getting to know one another!n So come on people share some of your info!

We have changed to a 4 night on the wonder. Hope you all have a great cruise!

We are officially out - decided to switch to a 4-day Bahamian cruise with a little WDW before and after. Hope you all have a fabulous time!

We've booked this cruise for my parents 50th wedding anniversary. It will be my parents and their six adult children (we are in 7066-7072). It will also be the first time just the eight of us have been together in over 20 years.

It will be my 5th DCL cruise and the first DCL cruise for everyone else in the group. So I'm sort of the unofficial planner.

I'm hoping to talk the group into staying at the Poly the night before the cruise and having a pre-cruise dinner at 'Ohana and then, after the cruise, staying at the Wilderness Lodge and having dinner at Hoop dee Doo, which my parents have never done before and I think they'd really enjoy, especially with all of their children.

In addition, I'm considering trying to get a Serenity Bay cabana for our group (this will take some luck and persistence).

We've just booked this cruise. This will be our 2nd cruise. The first one wasn't our best travel experience, but we're going to give it another shot. There are 4 of us - DH and I, DD11 and DS9. We would love to find some other families with kids who would like to meet up onboard so we can introduce the kids - mine can be a little shy and I'm thinking if I help them make some connections, they will have even more fun in the kids club!

I didn't see a thread started for this cruise yet, so I've opened it up. This will be our family's first cruise on DCL and I cannot wait! I look forward to getting to know all those who join!

Alisa

Hello! This will be our family's first cruise as well. We went to Aulani a month ago yesterday (whose counting, lol) and just booked our cruise. Are you doing the gift exchange? Should we already be planning our door decorations and pirate costumes?

We've just booked this cruise. This will be our 2nd cruise. The first one wasn't our best travel experience, but we're going to give it another shot. There are 4 of us - DH and I, DD11 and DS9. We would love to find some other families with kids who would like to meet up onboard so we can introduce the kids - mine can be a little shy and I'm thinking if I help them make some connections, they will have even more fun in the kids club!

My DS is 9. He loves making friends! We just did Aulani last month for his 9th birthday and he made us take pics of him and his "new buddy". We'll be celebrating his 10th birthday on the cruise (8th bday @ Disneyland and 9th bday @ Aulani) He'd ♡ to have a penpal to meet on the cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter