April 28, 2019 — Disney Wonder -7-Night Mexican Riviera Cruise from San Diego

Hi all, it is just my husband and I going with some friends we met on our Merry time cruise last year. We've started a FE list so if you are interested in that let me know and we'll get you signed up!

For those of you new to Disney Cruising or new to the Fish Extender groups, here is a quick explanation of what it is. We are setting up groups of 10 cabins, meaning you'll be gifting to 9 other cabins (and 9 cabins will be gifting you). You can buy or make gifts, you can do one cabin gift to be shared by everyone in the cabin, or do individual gifts for each person in the cabins. The important thing is that if you sign up you need to give to all the other cabins in you group. If you look on pinterest there are tons of ideas on what people make/give or been given. It is all about the fun of doing it! If you are interested send me a message and I'll get you signed up. The information I'll need is cabin #, Family last name, names of everyone, age, male/female, and favorite character. Be warned - it is really fun and addicting!

Hubby, 2 kids, myself on our 4th Disney cruise, and friends with 2 kids on their 3rd Disney cruise will be going on this adventure! Any ideas on good excursions? Disney or private tours, really doesn't matter:)

We've done 3 Caribbean cruises, so I'm guessing this one will be quite a bit different!

Hi everyone. We will be on this cruise for our twin grand daughters first birthday. Joining us will be their parents and another family of four.This will be our 11th Disney cruise but, first one with kids. Should be different.

Ahoy everyone! This will be mine, my husbands and our daughters first Disney cruise! We are HUGE Disney fans, you know it’s real when you get married on May 4th Star Wars day :P! Anyway I was just reading about the fish extender and would love to participate! I think my daughter would get a kick out of seeing a little surprise gift by your door! Please add us to the list. Also, does anybody have any tips or advice traveling with a toddler. When we go on this trip my daughter will almost be 2 1/2 and this is our first huge vacation with her so I want to TRY to be as prepared as possible. Thanks everybody! :)

Last edited:
I can see that I received a message through my alerts, but I am not able to view it... can someone please let me know how to view these messages?

Hey all, it has been a while since this thread has been active, and while we still have several months before the cruise, I thought I'd give this a little bump.

This is our first cruise, so we're definitely following others' lead, but we are looking forward to a great cruise!

Everyone still up for being part of a Fish Extender group?

Looks like we should respond with our cabin number, names, ages, male/female and favorite character?

Looking forward to it!
Cheers,
Mark

Hey all, it has been a while since this thread has been active, and while we still have several months before the cruise, I thought I'd give this a little bump.

This is our first cruise, so we're definitely following others' lead, but we are looking forward to a great cruise!

Everyone still up for being part of a Fish Extender group?

Looks like we should respond with our cabin number, names, ages, male/female and favorite character?

Looking forward to it!
Cheers,
Mark
Hi Mark, I sent you a message about signing up for the FE if you'd like to be a part of it. Check your messages and then feel free to message me back. Not everyone wants to put all their family information on here for all to see. But if you can get me the information then I'll get you on the list and I can send you the list once your group is full. We have 3 groups full now and are working on the 4th. We also have an adult only FE.

Hi, LBW25,

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find your message, and I cannot seem to figure out how to message you directly, either. It's my first time navigating this site, and for some reason, my inbox does not have any conversations in it.

I agree that I'd rather not post everything about my family here on the open forum, but I'm OK putting my email in the case that you can email me: marklee01@gmail

Let me know if you think this is possible, and I'll get you all that info right away.

Many many thanks, and sincere apologies for the extra step(s) to make this work!

Cheers,
Mark

I wonder if I can't start (or see?) your conversation because I haven't made 10 posts, yet. With this I'm only at 4, so I've got a ways to go. My apologies to those who also on this thread who are enduring this and my last message.

Looking forward to April!

I wonder if I can't start (or see?) your conversation because I haven't made 10 posts, yet. With this I'm only at 4, so I've got a ways to go. My apologies to those who also on this thread who are enduring this and my last message.

That could be. Just make a bunch of posts that say the same thing to get to enough posts. See if that will work??

We’d love to sign up for an FE. Family of 4. 2 littles and 2 parents. 1st Disney Cruise!
Great! glad you are jumping on board. I will send you a message to get all the information needed to get you on the FE list.

try this, click on your box to the left that has your name on it. Then click on the box that pops up in the middle of your screen. That will bring you to a page and if you click on recent activity, my message should be there.

Thanks, Lesley!
Following your instructions, still no dice. However, with this post, I'll be at 10. I'm hoping that will fix the problem (magically). If so, you'll get a message from me!
Cheers,
Mark

In case there is anyone else new to the forums, posting 10 messages allows you to see and start conversations, etc. I just got to 10 and it makes a big difference trying to communicate!

Cheers,
Mark

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter