April 4th -6th what do you think?

lovindisney

Earning My Ears
We are going to be in DL from April 4th -6th. We tried to plan it after locals spring break and before east coast spring break...we are avoiding weekends, I am trying to make sure it is as perfect as can be! Anybody have any ideas on crowds for those times, and how to make the most of our time? I'm traveling with DS 4 and 5 and my parents! Lots of people to please :hyper: This will be our 2nd trip, so we are not complete newbies. Thought I'd turn to the boards for backup!
Any advice would help!

Crowded. Howard Johnson's is sold out...Candy Cane Inn is sold out, so are lots of other hotels. But hey, you'll be in good company (we'll be there 3-8...lol).

We'll be there as well for those days--it may not be the least crowded, but I can't imagine it'll be TOO packed...the parks are only open until (I think) 8 pm. I have less experience at DL, but I was a WDW CM for almost 8 years, and you could almost always gauge attendance by park hours. It was almost creepy how accurate they were.

I guess we'll see. :)

Scott

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter