April 5th, 2025 - 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral

TheChanClan

Mouseketeer
Starting a discussion thread for the April 5th, 2025 cruise aboard the new Disney Treasure.

Please post if you're booked for this cruise! Looking forward to planning with you all!

Booked on this trip with most of my family - parents, grandparent, siblings and their spouses, and kids. we picked the Treasure specifically for the Haunted Mansion bar and "adventure" theme. really excited for it!

Booked on this trip with most of my family - parents, grandparent, siblings and their spouses, and kids. we picked the Treasure specifically for the Haunted Mansion bar and "adventure" theme. really excited for it!
Haunted Mansion is my favorite ride so I am so so so excited for this! I agree, the adventure theme sounds really fun!
I've watched the videos about the Wish (had to see what the negative fuss was about) - even with things people complain about, I'm still really looking forward to being on the new class of ships.

I'm sure you and your family will have an amazing time!

Haunted Mansion is my favorite ride so I am so so so excited for this! I agree, the adventure theme sounds really fun!
I've watched the videos about the Wish (had to see what the negative fuss was about) - even with things people complain about, I'm still really looking forward to being on the new class of ships.

I'm sure you and your family will have an amazing time!
I took my niece on a 3 day cruise on the Wish last summer and we liked it. It was our first and so far only Disney cruise so I can’t compare it to the other ships, but we both enjoyed it. We didn’t love Worlds of Marvel but hoping it is better for the Treasure. They changed the much-maligned “no touch” elevator buttons on our cruise so we didn’t have those issues. We really liked the pool deck having multiple pool options, niece loved the kids area, and I was very impressed with how clean everything was all the time. The family we traveled with (has also only been on the Wish) are actually going back in May. I know one of the biggest gripes was the adult area being overcrowded and I don’t know because I didn’t spend much time there, but my feelings are that the negative fuss was overblown and I think Disney overhyped it to the point of setting expectations way too high, which contributed to the bad feedback.

Hello! Happy to join this thread. The three of us booked this cruise, including our son, who is 8 now but will be 10 by next April!

We've been on the Magic (Bahamas), Dream (Norwegian Fjords), and have the Wish booked for this March (Bahamas again) and the Dream for Spain and Portugal this summer. So we obviously know we like DCL! But we are SUPER excited about the Treasure--I think we will really like the new class of ships, and I love the overall theming of the Treasure, especially the Haunted Mansion Bar. Can't wait to get to know others and cruise next year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter