April 6, 2020 Cruise to the Bahamas on the Dream

FE closes tomorrow. We’ve got something like 5 groups. Pls hit me up if u did not receive the info: MELANC at COMCAST dot NET.

Wow! You guys are prepared! I’m impressed. I just booked so am late in the game but any other late comers that would like to create a group with me? I know my family would love it and think it was super fun! I have 5 kids- 4 boys and a girl ages 16, 14, 12, 10, and 8. Looking forward to the cruise and hopefully getting in on some of the FE action!
KD

Still following here for the fish extender as well.... does anyone know if a group as been started either here or on Facebook??

Pam

We just booked our cruise for next year! This will be our 5th Disney Cruise. We took our first one when my youngest was 2.5 and now she'll be 18 for this cruise. Looking forward to spending time in the spa with both of my kids.

Hope to meet other cruisers here and maybe set up a fish extender group. Hope to talk to this group soon!

Andrea
Good morning mominva, just wondering if you started a fish extender group?
Thanks
Pam

Pam—glad you reached out! Hope the info I shared is useful. Looking forward to exchanging with you! Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!