April Check-In **Official**

Wasn't sure if you wanted to update the refurb list for the dates on King Arthur carousel... looks as if it's slated to stay closed until May 21st so it looks as if this is a definite on the bad news list. I'm heartbroken about this..my DH doesn't even remember riding it. I loved spinning around and around looking at all my favorite dark rides and the castle. :( and the music and lights when you walk by.. maybe others feel as strongly as I do that's why I'm monitoring it so closely. :tigger:
Thank you, I will add this. I'm so sorry you are disappointed 😟

Wasn't sure if you wanted to update the refurb list for the dates on King Arthur carousel... looks as if it's slated to stay closed until May 21st so it looks as if this is a definite on the bad news list. I'm heartbroken about this..my DH doesn't even remember riding it. I loved spinning around and around looking at all my favorite dark rides and the castle. :( and the music and lights when you walk by.. maybe others feel as strongly as I do that's why I'm monitoring it so closely. :tigger:
😓

Contemplating renting a stroller that can be dropped off/picked up at the hotel we are staying at. I'm sure in the parks there will be many times that we will park it and leave it be for a bit, but the walk to/from the hotel (Springhill Suites - Convention) is more the reason I think we will appreciate having one. She's 7, I know that's "old" for a stroller, but I also have been to WDW many times with the kids and just this past trip at almost 9, did my son not use the stroller for the first time. I have one recommendation for a stroller rental company, but it's a lot more pricier than I am used to for WDW.

Well, I decided to go ahead and book the Disneyland Hotel instead of the Paradise Pier. We are still doing club level. I'm pretty excited, it will be a surprise for the kids.
I'd love to know how you like the club level. My goal is to do a trip this year where I stay club level and onsite. I always stay off site.

I will do my best to let you know what I think!

We decided to add an extra day to our trip our days now are April5-10

Reactions: EmJ
Contemplating renting a stroller that can be dropped off/picked up at the hotel we are staying at. I'm sure in the parks there will be many times that we will park it and leave it be for a bit, but the walk to/from the hotel (Springhill Suites - Convention) is more the reason I think we will appreciate having one. She's 7, I know that's "old" for a stroller, but I also have been to WDW many times with the kids and just this past trip at almost 9, did my son not use the stroller for the first time. I have one recommendation for a stroller rental company, but it's a lot more pricier than I am used to for WDW.
We’re taking a stroller for our 5 year old, but only because he is sooooo sloooooow it’s amazing he doesn’t go backwards. If we go at his pace, it’d be a miracle if we made it past the castle by lunchtime 😂 I don’t know of any stroller rental places though. He still fits (barely) in the one we own, so we’re bringing it and hoping he’s speedier at 6, lol.

First time on the west coast. april 8-12 best western park place inn. Then surfliner to San diego for a cruise on the Wonder!

Someone remind me please: the typical, historical entertainment for April....for the weekend of the 17/18/19. Can I expect nightly fireworks, Fantasmic and world of color? I can’t remember

Checking in! Saty family of 4! We will be headed back from Spokane Washington spring break April 4-12. Staying in SanDiego Hilton Grand Vacation Club MarBrisa in Carlsbad CA (north of San Diego)

We are planning to drive up and stay 1-2 nights in Anaheim (place to be determined) and go to Disneyland 2 days & universal 1 day.

This will be our families 5 Disney trip together. Our last one was in 2017! So a lot has changed and can’t wait to be filled in! :lovestruc My girl ages 13 & 15 will be with my husband & myself.

Curious on what refurbs are planned during this period?

Attachments

• 09629EED-8375-4782-9812-C7EC9D93F8F6.jpeg
    09629EED-8375-4782-9812-C7EC9D93F8F6.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 1
I usually use this post by @HydroGuy with the historical park hours: https://www.disboards.com/threads/historical-dlr-park-hours-entertainment-and-refurbs.2291124/

Based on last year looks like there should be nightly fireworks, F! and WoC.
Easter wasn't til the 21st last year though, so I feel spring break crowds were later. I feel like these dates are now considered post-spring break crowds which makes me curious if there will still be extended hours and entertainment

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!