April cruise Easter

Momo81

Earning My Ears
I had a cruise booked for this March, but unfortunately had to cancel it due to my boyfriend's schedule. There is one in April the exact same cruise and ship, but $900 more. I'm afraid if I book it most excursions will be sold out. Are cruises worth it if you stay on the boat the whole time? This will be my first Disney cruise. We will be going with our eight year old son. Also do the ships do anything for Easter?

Where are you going? That might help determine whether you would have trouble booking excursions or not. there will be religious services available on Easter Sunday, most likely a Catholic mass and a nondenominational protestant service.

I had a cruise booked for this March, but unfortunately had to cancel it due to my boyfriend's schedule. There is one in April the exact same cruise and ship, but $900 more. I'm afraid if I book it most excursions will be sold out. Are cruises worth it if you stay on the boat the whole time? This will be my first Disney cruise. We will be going with our eight year old son. Also do the ships do anything for Easter?
It will be a five night to Cozumel and Castaway Cay

We sailed on the Fantasy over Easter last year. They had a Catholic Mass (maybe 2), plus a nondenominational sunrise service on the pool deck. There were Easter chocolate egg displays in Cabanas and the main dining room entrances. They also had the White Rabbit available for meet and greets on Easter morning, and may have had the characters in their spring/Easter finest that morning too. My husband and I didn't really explore that morning; we were sleeping off a very difficult/long trip to get to the ship.

The nice thing about both Cozumel and CC, is you really can have a great day without booking an excursion ahead of time. Cozumel has a number of beach resorts all of which can be booked on your own, and although CC has excursions, none are necessary to have a great day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!