APs and Resort guests can now upgrade their magicband

I can see my order for my July trip when I login. When looking at a different trip they only show the solid colors.

I ordered the Haunted Mansion one (DH stayed with solid red), and was actually able to buy it. This one will ship at the same time as his plain red one, shortly before our arrival in Nov?

I was able to see both my daughter's snack band for November and birthday band for December -- now I can't see anything. Isn't this fun. LOL.

I just went into my acct and no special MBs are showing up just the colored ones. Does anyone know what's up? Maybe they are adding more..:cool1:

You have until 11 days out!

I had a due date of customizing the solid color bands by 30 days out. So I did that. Now when I go in, it just shows the solid colors we chose and gives me no other options. Is the 11 days out new with the now being able to upgrade the bands?? It's always been 30 days for me. :confused3

I finally see the new look on the Magic Band page but keep getting a picture of Donald Duck and an "Access Unavailable" message when I try to modify my current order - anyone else? My trip is in July.

I kept getting that yesterday. I just tried incognito mode and was able to get through, but none of the ones we were interested in are showing up. It's only showing 28 options (including the solid colors).

I finally got on this morning and ordered 3, but my son only wanted his plain blue one. NOW he wants a different one. Do we know if I can go back in and change just one?

I finally got on this morning and ordered 3, but my son only wanted his plain blue one. NOW wants a different one. Do we know if I can go back in and change just one?
I upgraded my daughter's and my solid magic bands yesterday. We are going in July. Tonight our upgraded magic band pictures showed up in my Disney account. It took 24 hours to show up. We, of course, can't update them any more. But each of our magic bands shows up. I bet if you pulled up your account and clicked on your son's plain band it may let you upgrade or at least give you an error message saying it is not possible. You might just have to wait until your upgrades show up. You may be able to do it now. Hopefully, it won't hurt to try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter