APs and Resort guests can now upgrade their magicband

Odd....my order looks correct. Has the two bands we selected under our names. However, there is now way to click on our names or the bands to see the shipping status. I did get a shopDisney confirmation email. NO way to track shipping but at the bottom of the email it says "estimated delivery 10 days prior to your arrival" o_O
Mine is the same as this too.

So many complaints over the first few days and not a peep from Disney on why. Sent an email to George and 20 mins after it gets read, we get an update....coincidence? I think not.

That's interesting. My confirmation emails have USPS tracking numbers with them.

Odd....my order looks correct. Has the two bands we selected under our names. However, there is now way to click on our names or the bands to see the shipping status. I did get a shopDisney confirmation email. NO way to track shipping but at the bottom of the email it says "estimated delivery 10 days prior to your arrival" o_O

The shipping info shows up on the My Plans page.

Same exact thing here. =(

This is how mine is also.

FYI. My order of 4 MB (all new designs) shipped today for my June trip. I ordered them the first day at about 6pm and they shipped this morning. Hopefully the order is correct. Just wanted to report since I think some people were nervous that even if you ordered them, they might cancel it due to the lack of inventory. So at least for my order, they shipped the 4 we ordered and I have a USPS tracking number.

I find it a little ridiculous that they would open up the purchase for the MBs for anyone with a reservation no matter how far out, and yet, not have planned ahead to have had a sufficient stock of MagicBands ready for the orders. Lately Disney never ceases to amaze me, but not a "good" amazement. I know they said they didn't anticipate demand, but really?

I have to agree with Jennasis. It does show the pic of the MB I ordered and paid for (Haunted Mansion) and his plain red one, with no way to click on the order at all.

I don’t think they can recognize the revenue until they ship, which is why the custom bands bill and ship right away, and the free bands ship closer to your vacation date.

So many complaints over the first few days and not a peep from Disney on why. Sent an email to George and 20 mins after it gets read, we get an update....coincidence? I think not.
I was wondering about you the other day. You kept me in stitches with the Rumors of Light debacle. Good to "see" you again!

Just had an online chat with a CM about my AP bands that we upgraded - mine shows up as "gray" in her system as well so she put some notes on my account and told me to call them back when I receive it, if in fact it is gray and not the "castle" one that I paid for and received email confirmation about. She was able to confirm that mine should ship in 3 days and I will get a tracking number. I'll update once I receive them - all other family members' bands are showing up correctly with their upgraded designs under their names on the magic bands page - but mine is gray with my daughter's name on it?? Should be interesting to see what I do receive in the mail......

I sent an email to guest services. This roll out was abysmal. The fact that they were "running out" of the plain colors just shows that they really messed this up. They haven't "run out" of the plain colored bands in the several years since they've been available. What changed? The programming changed, that's what. They must have put a quantity available into the algorithm and put a number in for the plain colors too. I doubt they ran out of blue bands-I think it's a programming error. Really disappointed that they didn't plan this better.

I never thought they would sell out so quickly. Oh, well. As long as I get the purple ones I originally ordered a while ago are still shipped to me I will hold out hope that my Nov. trip will get the bands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!