APs and Resort guests can now upgrade their magicband

oh my god there's so many!

I think I like the turquoise one, spaceship earth one or the one with the minnie polka dots.

I just received my white magic band in the mail. I also wanted to get a black one for DH. They were out. Seems like a no brainer to have black and white as regular options.

I just checked & I don’t have the option to upgrade my band. Has it opened up for anyone yet?

Ooooh crap I remember this. Is that why the IT has been so terrible? Lame. :/

I don't know. Maybe come up to chat with their tech people in Seattle about it? They hire interns. Young interns. A very smart young man I knew from the YMCA was turned down about 7 years ago; too qualified. He's now solidly on his way to VP level at amazon and is so glad Disney turned him down.

No, it was terrible well before any changes related to that story. Which they didn't end up doing by the way
https://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-disney-technology-h1b-20150617-story.html

That has nothing to do with the thing people think they are talking about, which actually has nothing to do with the IT people. Since that dealt with people in Orlando, and from my ex's contacts and friends, and both of us talking to several people about Disney IT positions, it's in Seattle.

(Do people even understand how expensive H-1B visas are for a company? If the company is willing to pay for the visas and all that's involved with them, there's an issue with the American employees...)

Meh. I’m so disappointed
The *other* block colours- Millennium pink, Violet, navy, black, white aren’t options
Not all of the bands in the shop are available to upgrade either.
Call me a forever whinger- but meh. All this hype for so much disappointment.

Meh. I’m so disappointed
The *other* block colours- Millennium pink, Violet, navy, black, white aren’t options
Not all of the bands in the shop are available to upgrade either.
Call me a forever whinger- but meh. All this hype for so much disappointment.

I feel the same.

I was getting excited. Got to edit order, and then I got a system error. Will try again later.

ETA: Got through. Nice variety. Now to decide if I want to upgrade?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts