AP's that aren't activated

kaytieedid

Mouseketeer
I purchased Gold AP's but we haven't activated them yet....will we count towards "the people with tickets" that will have 1st shot at park reservations?

I’d say if you have them attached to your guests in MDE, then you should because you have a valid ticket, just not one that is started,

Hopefully, we will get information soon as so many questions need to be answered. Of course, they may not know yet exactly how to make it work.

I’d say if you have them attached to your guests in MDE, then you should because you have a valid ticket, just not one that is started,

Hopefully, we will get information soon as so many questions need to be answered. Of course, they may not know yet exactly how to make it work.
Fingers crossed this is what they do! We bought APs because we were going in May 2020, November 2020, and December 2020 to January 2021. We moved May to mid-August. Obviously we haven’t activated them yet.

Last edited:
We are in the same boat. Unactivated AP's for my family and date based tickets for my inlaws. Thankfully we trusted our gut and rescheduled our July 2-11 trip back in April and pushed it off to November. I think with having a resort reservation and tickets linked in our account it should give us a good position when they roll out the reservation system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!