Aqua Theater (Shows Per Cruise) & Balcony Selection Qs

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
How many shows/activities each sailing happen @ the Aqua Theater? I assumed several of the water shows, likely repeated to accommodate the large # of passengers. Did read elsewhere they do the hairy chest type stuff there too in the afternoons. Wondering what else might be scheduled there. Haven't seen any recent compasses.

Currently, have a an end-balcony booked overlooking the Aqua Theater on an Oasis saiing next year. Idea was for the best of 'both worlds' (being able to have a glimpse of the ocean & watch the various shows from our balcony) & preserve ability to book other shows at another time each day.

I now want to switch to the Allure to make transportation to ship easier/work with one week of vacation for us next spring. Unfortunately, the pickings on those end balconies are now rather slim on sailings I'm pricing.

If the shows are mostly repeats of same theme, seriously tempted to just go with a traditional balcony, which is priced far less than the aqua theater ones. Any thoughts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter