Aquadunk out of service on the Magic?

LisaRN97

DIS Veteran
Can anyone confirm that the Aquadunk is currently out of service on the Magic? Heard it was hit by a crane in Tallinn...... we are sailing on Sunday and hope that it may be repaired by then.

Can anyone confirm that the Aquadunk is currently out of service on the Magic? Heard it was hit by a crane in Tallinn...... we are sailing on Sunday and hope that it may be repaired by then.
So that's what happened to it! We were on that cruise and DD18 said they were putting duct tape on the Aquadunk, and that it was closed.

My understanding is that a crane hit it while in Tallinn & made a hole in one of the Tubes.

sorry...can't help myself

AquaDuck

Treat yourself to a cruise on the better ships of the DCL fleet, the classics and you will realize that the Disney Magic has the AquaDunk, while the Disney Wonder only has Mickey's Twist-n-Spout slide, not the AquaDuck which is only on the newer ships.

But back to the question---what is the status of the Aqua Dunk? I'm on the Magic soon and would love to be able to try this slide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!