~~~Aqualab & Satellite Falls on Fantasy looks/sounds amazing!

loveysbydesign

I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream
http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships-activities/ships/fantasy/pools/aqualab/

:goodvibes So happy that they added more water play areas then what the Dream currently has!

AquaLab
At a Glance
Designed For: Families
Hours of Operation: Please check the Personal Navigator while onboard for specific times

Splash into fun in AquaLab! This new addition to the Disney Fantasy features playful poolside experiences designed to delight little ones and their families.

Located on Deck 12, Aft on the Disney Fantasy near the entrance to the AquaDuck water coaster, AquaLab is an 1,800-square-foot water play area with pop jets, geysers and bubblers.

The Story of the AquaLab
As the story goes, AquaLab was created by Donald Duck's nephews—Huey, Dewey and Louie—and features a variety of water "experiments" designed to drench the entire family. Children entering the AquaLab will see that the nephews are away for the time being, leaving the young cruise Guests in charge of AquaLab!

Interactive Experiences in AquaLab
AquaLab features exciting, interactive touches at every turn! By moving wheels and levers at 3 wacky aqua stations, kids "control" the speed and temperature of the AquaDuck water coaster.

In other areas, the little ones can have hands-on fun with pop jets and geysers. They can control the water supply by covering pipes with their hands—or stop Uncle Donald's row boat from filling with water.

The excitement is seemingly endless during this splashtacular experience!

Other Water Features Near AquaLab
Also on Deck 12, Forward, discover a wading pool with a fountain water feature, as well as shaded lounge chairs. Whatever poolside pleasures you seek, Deck 12, Forward offers something to satisfy every age and interest.

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships-activities/ships/fantasy/pools/satellite-falls/

Satellite Falls
At a Glance
Designed For: Adults
Hours of Operation: Please check the Personal Navigator while onboard for specific times

In addition to Quiet Cove Pool and Cove Bar on the Disney Fantasy, Guests ages 18 and older can enjoy moments away from the little ones at a new adult-exclusive area—Satellite Falls!

This peaceful area is located on Deck 13, Forward. Here, you can cool off with a refreshing dip in Satellite Falls, a circular splash pool with benches and a gently cascading rain curtain. Or, soak up the sun in a lounger on Satellite Sun Deck.

Whether you're seeking soothing moments of poolside serenity or a unique, new pool experience, Satellite Falls offers extra ways to relax and unwind.

Pool Experiences for the Entire Family
The Disney Fantasy and her sister ship, the Disney Dream, offer seemingly endless options for sun and fun—with experiences to suit all ages and interests. From the thrilling AquaDuck water coaster and splashtacular play areas for the little ones to relaxing poolside oases for adults and interactive sports deck, there's something to satisfy every member of your family.

Hiya fellow cruisemate:rotfl: It looks awesome! I had a problem with how Nemo's reef was structured. It is on a V and I couldn't see my little one because she was running back and forth constantly. Also some of the play features were very slippery. This new play area looks really neat!

Aqualab does sound great. I think the kids will love it. Here is hoping however they don't shut it down at 7 pm like they do with Nemo's Reef on the Dream.

I know this thread is from 2011 and the OP may not still be around but we have been on the Fantasy 3 times with our 4th coming up in August. One of our favorite places onboard the Fantasy is Satellite Falls. It is such a relaxing area. We love it. We will spend more time at the AquaLab this cruise since we will have our 2 granddaughters with us this trip.

MJ

Not sure but I think you have to be potty trained to use the Aqua lab unlike Nemo's reef in which swim diapers are allowed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!