• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aquatica questions

Kebby

DIS Veteran
Going to aquatica for the first time in a few weeks.

1. How busy is it typically in mid march?
2. how strict are they with cabanas- example can four adults share one and the kids just run off and do thier thing? or is there some kind of wrist band you need to get access to the area?
3. towels- I understand they are not provided, do you bring your own?

Going to aquatica for the first time in a few weeks.

1. How busy is it typically in mid march?
2. how strict are they with cabanas- example can four adults share one and the kids just run off and do thier thing? or is there some kind of wrist band you need to get access to the area?
3. towels- I understand they are not provided, do you bring your own?

Mid-March is March Break for many Ontario kids (and I know a lot of Canadian families are finally venturing back to Orlando this year after a 2-year hiatus). If the weather is warm, I would at least expect weekends to be busy with locals. Weekdays could also be busy if travel continues to pick up.

Cabana guests must wear wristbands. There is an attendant station at the entrance to the cabana areas, and you need to show your wristband to enter.

Towels are provided to cabana guests. For non-cabana guests, you can either bring your own or you can rent towels at the park.

We'll be visiting Aquatica on March 7 and I think the cabana might be the way to go for us for the locker and the towels it includes. It'll be me, my fiancé and my 2 adult kids.

Mid-March is March Break for many Ontario kids (and I know a lot of Canadian families are finally venturing back to Orlando this year after a 2-year hiatus). If the weather is warm, I would at least expect weekends to be busy with locals. Weekdays could also be busy if travel continues to pick up.

Cabana guests must wear wristbands. There is an attendant station at the entrance to the cabana areas, and you need to show your wristband to enter.

Towels are provided to cabana guests. For non-cabana guests, you can either bring your own or you can rent towels at the park.

Mid March is often too cold for most locals!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter