Arabian Nights - awesome show!

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
If you have the chance to go attend the Arabian Nights dinner show you will enjoy it immensely. The ending to that show is enough to blow you away! Everyone in the theatre was standing up at the end - way to go America!

This sounds like something they might have added just recently. Can you give us a few more details, please, imgoingtodisney?

Interesting, imgoingtodisney. We'd like to see this some time. How was the food?

Food was good - prime rib, etc. But the show was outstanding! Yes, we did think the ending was recently rewritten. We wondered what the ending was before this. If you get the chance go see it! Highly recommended.

Am I correct that the closing scene used Lee Greenwood's song "Proud to be an American"? This was truly an awesome ending. Deserved the standing ovation.

I have always wondered about this. Thanks for letting us know it is a great show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter