Arabian Nights For "Horsey" People

Vamp

Earning My Ears
Hi

I am planning a trip to the Arabian Nights Show but was wondering what people thought of it. I have my own horse, and am a lover of all breeds of horses but mostly the arab. Is the show worth going to see and are the animals made to do anything that may be considered circus like or degrading? I am not bothered abou the food although I am vegetarian and wondered if anyone knows if they cater for this?

Thanks

Vamp

When I was there a few years ago they offered a vegetarian lasagna, I assume they still do (don't think it's VEGAN). I don't think they animals were degraded or abused but I suppose some of the show might be called circus like. None of the food is great but it's an enjoyable evening.

Lewisc

Thanx for your reply, it has put my mind at rest somewhat, the website and literature for AN looks great and glossy, and I bet I could spend £s on the toy horses in the store afterwards!

V

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter