Arabian Nights

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
After going to the circus today and seeing 4 horses walking around 1 of the circles Im very looking forward to the Arabian Nights dinner show. They are magnificient animals.

Have been there and to Medevil Times.Loved medievil times is much better and interesting for children if that is a consideration. My kids love this place.We got discounted tickets for Arabian Knights .Guess it is true you get what you pay for. Do not get me wrong it was okay.But the other much better.Show and food. Hope this helps.:pinkbounc

We asked my MIL where she would like to go for her birthday. This is where she picked. (The birthday person gets in free either the day of, day before or day after their birthday.) In 1996 we took our then 4yr son to Medieval Times and we did enjoy it. This is our first time at Arabian Nights. After seeing the horses at the circus yesterday I am getting more interested in seeing this show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter