Arcade

Bitsmommy

DIS Veteran
Hi. I was looking at options on the Royal Caribbean website, and I notice arcade credits could be purchased at a discount, ahead of time. On Enchantment of the Seas, does anyone know how the arcade system works. Do they use that card like a gift card to purchase tokens or is that card how they pay. I am trying to determine if I need to purchase one card with a larger sum or two cards (because I have two kids) I tried to find the information, but everything I can find is from 2013. Things may have changed since then.

The pre-purchased arcade credits are pretty new so I am not exactly sure how they work. I believe you would need to purchase two cards and have each one loaded onto each child's sea pass card, but it might be that it is just loaded as a whole onto your account. On the Enchantment (and all ships to my knowledge) there is no token system, the kids swipe their sea pass cards to play the games. Not sure when you are cruising, but if it is after August, I will let you know as I purchased some arcade credit for my son on that cruise.

I would guess you would have to add it to both. They have machines in the arcade where you add credits. You scan your seapass, add the credits and then they use their seapass to play games. So I would think you would have to add the credits to each card beforehand. Are you a Crown and Anchor member? Last year the Youth C&A onboard offers included a $5 bonus if you purchased $10 and a @25 bonus if you purchased $25 in credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter