Archived Podcasts Not Downloading

Teleclashter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hey everyone!

A while back we moved our archived podcasts from an old server to a new one and while the process was pretty smooth, we have had some issues along the way. The main problem we've had is old podcasts no longer downloading. I am slowly working through all 1,000+ episodes we have to make sure our feed isn't the hot mess that it currently is, but it is going to take me a very long time.

Soooooo, long story short - I've been fixing broken episodes basically when I'm asked about certain ones not working. Let's use this thread as a place to report episodes that are not downloading correctly, and if you give me an episode that isn't working, I'll report back when it's fixed. Deal? Deal.

Hi Craig,

I found an episode that appear to be broken. The Apple Podcast app can't download it.

The Daily Fix from January 29th 2018

Thanks!

The review of Boma on 6/01/11 isn’t working. Also the Dining re-review from 12/07/11.

Hi, Craig. Can you please help with the 4/1/2008 Discussion podcast? I appreciate your help!

Hi Craig, Can you fix...

04/15/11 Marceline to Magic Kingdom Tour
01/19/11 Dave Parfitt Interviews Jeff Galloway

Thanks!!!!!

Hello! I am suddenly not able to listen to old podcasts (like 2008). It seems to be effecting all of the episodes around this time frame. It would be great if you could check it out! Thanks!

Hello! I am suddenly not able to listen to old podcasts (like 2008). It seems to be effecting all of the episodes around this time frame. It would be great if you could check it out! Thanks!

I’ve noticed this as well. I was listening to some 2010 podcasts last night, and when I went back where I started this morning, none of them are working. Basically, every podcast that wasn’t released this year is not playing or downloading at all. I get the same error message I get from the few that didn’t make it through the server transition. Glad to know I’m not the only one.

I’ve noticed this as well. I was listening to some 2010 podcasts last night, and when I went back where I started this morning, none of them are working. Basically, every podcast that wasn’t released this year is not playing or downloading at all. I get the same error message I get from the few that didn’t make it through the server transition. Glad to know I’m not the only one.
I am not exaggerating when I say the EXACT same thing happened to me. Weird.

I did the same thing today. I was listening to the August 2010 universal podcast yesterday. Today I went back to finish it and I couldn't get any 2010 podcast to play.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if this has been fixed at all? I still can't view any archived podcasts

This problem was fixed a while ago, but there are still the few episodes that were lost in the process described in original post. What are you using to listen? I use apple podcasts and have very few issues but I also like stitcher because it allows you to search a show for episodes

This problem was fixed a while ago, but there are still the few episodes that were lost in the process described in original post. What are you using to listen? I use apple podcasts and have very few issues but I also like stitcher because it allows you to search a show for episodes
Ohhh I've been trying through the site! I don't have apple anything, would there be another way of watching them without? I only watch the show through YouTube so I'm not the most knowledgeable person about all this

I can’t find the episode that was basically released as a primer for the very first podcast cruise. It had to have come out in 2009 before the first podcast cruise. I remember Pete walking you through the entire cruise step by step. It was very informative and entertaining. I explicitly remember him telling people not to dress like they’re going to McDonald’s when they go to dinner lol

None of the old Bob Varley memorial shows are working from any of the years, including the one from 2008. Today's podcast got me nostalgic to go back and listen to some of those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!