Are all tips included? Also....

theirish68

Mouseketeer
can someone point me to the offical pamphlet that I had once printed out. I can't seem to find it. It list all the rules and places you can eat.

Thank you in advance. I'm sure it's located in tons or places but I can't seem to find it.

I believe they are but I can't find my "offical" rules and I'm trying to compare my budgets...

The DDP includes all taxes and tips. Sorry, I don't have the link to the official flyer, but it is on the WDW site.

Here you go...

2006 Disney Dining Plan

Yes, an 18% tip is already included in your plan. You are certainly welcome to leave extra for special or extrodinary service if you so desire!

We were there last year at the start of the new DDP. The servers in most places were only being given a 15% tip at that time, and DH and I always leave at least 20%...we were leaving anywhere from an extra $5 to $10 tips at every restaurant to make up the difference. I was happy to see that they adjusted the tip being given. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter