• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

are any aol users able to post on other forums?

newholidayx2

<font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b
still getting that "not an authorized user" message
are any aol users able to post?

yes I did follow the instructions, minimize browser, delete cookies, etc

any help will be appreciated - thank you

newholidayx2 said:
still getting that "not an authorized user" message
are any aol users able to post?

yes I did follow the instructions, minimize browser, delete cookies, etc

any help will be appreciated - thank you

Same here. :(

Kelly

It can't be all of AOL, I haven't had any trouble signing in, (only once, DIS remembered me) Posting since Monday, receiving mail...and I don't use internet explorer, can't stand it...maybe it's a particular version of AOL or AOL's new protection features?

I got back on the DIS yesterday
DH just brought home our new computer. Im hoping there's no problem getting back on the DIS with that computer

Kellymarie,

You have AOL e-mail, and that has its own set of problems. The way AOL has configured its spam filter blocks all of our automated emails (like the activation email, and the one you would get it you forgot your password.)

There's a post at the top of this board for AOL users who have trouble registering, I've tried to explain it there.

But you should be able to log in now. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter