Are Californians buying DVC

calif disney 1

Mouseketeer
Just over a year ago (or maybe two), Disney began selling DVC at the Magic Kingdom in Calif. We go quite often, and it seems like the booths are always empty...We got hooked on the DVC, when we went to WDW. I just wonder how many are getting hooked out here?

calif disney 1 said:
Just over a year ago (or maybe two), Disney began selling DVC at the Magic Kingdom in Calif. We go quite often, and it seems like the booths are always empty...We got hooked on the DVC, when we went to WDW. I just wonder how many are getting hooked out here?
I'm not sure how it works in CA, but at WDW you don't spend too much time at the kiosks - you book the tour and they tell you where to pick up the van....

calif disney 1 said:

We bought while living in CA -- it happens.

I'm still wondering whether they are testing the waters for a CA DVC, though. :confused3 Getting a sense of interest, etc.

in the process of deciding how many points to buy. being in nor cal, we find it not much more $$ to go to dw than dl. that is with the cost of gas, and staiying on property at dl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter