Are club level rooms ever offered at a AP discount?

Yes, I have seen club levels at a discount. Usually 100-120 more than the AP standard discount price when I see them.

There were some for Portofino on our dates March 31-April 6. It was about $150/night more than Garden View

ETA: They are still available for our dates, actually about $168 more/night when you figure in taxes.
$2085 for standard view for 6 nights and $3098 for club level

The rate without discount is $2805 for Garden View and $3666 for Club for our dates

Last edited:
I just booked CL for July 25-27 with APH discount, saved about 30% ($187.50+tax per night), I used the Loew's site not Universal and used promo code APH and it showed today (but not yesterday). Score!!

I just switched from Royal pacific to Portofino club level for $15 more/night. RP was $404 with seasonal rate and PB club level was $419 with the AP rate. We're going June 2-6.

Hi I had an AP rate at PBH club level this past summer. Loved the resort and the lounge, it is the best club level I have been too. We can't wait to stay again.

Yes- I get AP rates at HRH a lot! Sometimes they tend to be a little last minute though. DS was planning a weekend trip to HRH 3/29-3/31. They didn't have an AP rate kick in until a couple of weeks before. He called- they changed his rate to an AP rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!