Are people always like this? - A Solo Adventure Spring Break 2018 (Completed 5/20/18)

@PeakSeason All of the AP info is online on the Annual Passholder section of the website. Disney also does merchandise previews on the parks blog where they mention AP stuff before the festivals and what not.

@PeakSeason All of the AP info is online on the Annual Passholder section of the website. Disney also does merchandise previews on the parks blog where they mention AP stuff before the festivals and what not.
Thank you. I guess I just always expected to receive an email offering it to me. Now I know that it's up to me to do the investigating.

Awesome trip report! I had a lot of fun following along and it looked like you had a great time!

The Porg egg display was EVERYTHING. :love:

Thanks so much for your trip report. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and your pics were just outstanding!!!

Thanks for sharing you trip with us. I've read the whole thing. The last day at Disney is always so sad.

Thank you for the great trip reporting once again. I really enjoyed reading along. Look forward to your next one in the future.

Love your Toy Story bathroom, nice job!

Great report! I just got back from DL and combined with reports like this make me long to head back to WDW! Coincidently, I just booked a solo trip for September!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter