Are people not fans of the Tim Tracker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with this argument is the tattlers are still watching the Trackers videos. They are literally putting money in the Tracker's pockets 3 years later. That is not the type of action you take if you have a problem with someone's content.

Also, IIRC there were no "slurs". There were bad stereotypes and jokes in poor taste but it seemed to be based in ignorance instead of hate. All of that was from a long time ago and they seemed genuinely embarrassed about it. Considering one of the other complaints I hear about Jenn is her political leanings... I'm inclined to believe they had changed a lot prior to those videos getting attention.
The tattlers are using ad blockers and they use well know techniques (such as auto-refresh) to prevent their views from being added to the view count. If you don't see the ads and your view(s) are not added to the count, no money is generated.

As I stated before, the Trackers realized that their offensive videos were and are completely indefensible, yet here you are attempting to defend those same videos. All I can say is that you must be a really big fan:

1676648092785.jpeg

The tattlers are using ad blockers and they use well know techniques (such as auto-refresh) to prevent their views from being added to the view count. If you don't see the ads and your view(s) are not added to the count, no money is generated.

As I stated before, the Trackers realized that their offensive videos were and are completely indefensible, yet here you are attempting to defend those same videos. All I can say is that you must be a really big fan:

View attachment 740478
Assume you won‘t be giving WED a code, eh? 😜

Last edited:

This might be worse than giving them the money. I cannot imagine jumping through this many hoops while still spending time watching their content.

I wasn't defending those comments, just saying you mischaracterized them by calling them slurs.

Even if that wouldn't have happened, you still have 10 other reasons the Trackers are bad I'm sure. For example, this post from earlier in the thread:
All those tattoos Tim has really sets a bad example for children. It's rather ironic that Tim is such a germophobe yet he relishes various colored tattoo inks that contain toxic metals.

Sometimes what they complain about is valid imo but other times it's truly petty. Like you're going to tell me that you've never gotten 7 boxes of girl scout cookies in one purchase before and are all that high and mighty?

Also some of those tattlers are also posters are here so hey there. (They use the same username)

This might be worse than giving them the money. I cannot imagine jumping through this many hoops while still spending time watching their content.

I wasn't defending those comments, just saying you mischaracterized them by calling them slurs.

Even if that wouldn't have happened, you still have 10 other reasons the Trackers are bad I'm sure. For example, this post from earlier in the thread:
You're wrong again. A slur is an offensive term used deliberately to show a lack of respect for a particular group of people.
But I think we've clearly established that your arguments and ideas are moot and without merit.

I stumbled across Tattler, can't remember how (I'm sure it was a google search but I don't remember what I was looking for 🤦‍♀️). I thought I had found a fun forum to discuss people we like. UUHHMM...NO!! I did not sign up, but was able to read through some threads. Big mistake! They are nothing but bully's. Vile and mean. Why, if they don't like the content or the way it is presented, can't they just critique a vlog without hating on how a person looks. I do not understand why they have to resort to calling people names or making fun of someone's weight, speech, dress, etc. There are thousands of vloggers out there, find one you like. Or maybe they can't - they are just bitter and unhappy and can't find the good in anything.

I work for Youtube (specifically in the Monetization dept) The way these haters think they’re not getting the Trackers views doesn't work like that 😂 So I guess they can keep hate watching - it still counts!

I genuinely worry about these people though. I think that the level of hatred I’ve seen in there is so unnatural - I just can’t imagine exposing myself to something that made me feel that level of red. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!